Is Canelo Alvarez the biggest diva in boxing history?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by deyell, Jul 19, 2019.

Is Canelo the biggest diva?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    The point of this thread is that you're a typical whiny crying GGGoon who has a chip on your shoulder for some inferiority reason and can't accept you're hero is below Canelo so you and your GGGoon buddies make daily anti-Canelo threads to make yourselves feel better.

2. blues87

blues87 Member Full Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Carmelo has my respect he took massive bombs in the chin, clean! By golovkin and Jacobs the man can has a granite chin, it’s 50-50 between BJS tho he hasn’t got the power to stop Canelo I think he can be outboxed like Khan was giving him a boxing lesson until get got caught clean

3. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Brought Khan UP to MW and gave up a few pounds? If Canelo spat on your face you'd freakin thank him for the gesture.

Fought at title holding JrMw at MW in a non title fight INSTEAD?... and that somehow is a good thing Canelo did? Good grief...your stupidity knows no boundaries....

Nice try Mr. Factual...

"According to the Nevada State Athletic Commission (via ESPN.com), Cotto will make a purse of $15 million, while Alvarez is set to bring home $5 million. In addition to that, Canelo figures to earn even more based on revenue from Mexican television."

"Golovkin and Alvarez will both earn a record amount from the fight, with Canelo and GGG guaranteed $20m and $15m respectively.
    Despite being the underdog coming into the fight, Canelo will pocket the greater share of the fight purse as the bigger name in American and Mexican sport. "

BOTH guys are making bank. And you think that somehow, canelo making a career high himself, is making a concession to 3G? Did you expect a 90-10 split you moron?

What a total f*ckin nutgrabber!!!

Sure, canelo has made concession s in the past. Every fighter on the way to the top has. Idiot...

iii likes this.
  4. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    LMAO!! You can't help yourself Lancey.

-When was the last time a MW conceded to a catchweight for a welterweight like Canelo did with Khan? Tito made Mayorga come up the full 13 lbs. Golovkin made Brook come up the full 13 lbs. and only gave him 8 weeks to train instead of the usual 12 weeks. You're very inconsistent in your judging. Oh but wait, you're the biggest Canelo fan according to you..LMAO You're the biggest b**** around here, you whine and complain more than any other forum member.

-Bro, when you have fighters avoiding each other, and fighters fighting journeymen like GGG did with Roles at catchweights, WHEN you have fighters avoiding tough fights because they are waiting around for big paydays and don't want high risk fights, I think its pretty damn impressive that Canelo fought one of the best fighters in the world despite the fight being a huge risk with low reward. Only YOU would b**** about one pound. LOL

-Damn, Canelo took a third of what Cotto was guaranteed despite Canelo being the A side, and the hometown fighter, so how does that make Canelo a diva you dumbass? Whether it was 27-7 or 15-5 mil, he still allowed Cotto to take the Lion's share just to get him into the ring. ****ing admirable. What other fighter has done that? FFS GGGs team were having fits because Jacobs was asking for a little more money since he was going to be GGGs first elite opponent.

-You're dumb Lance. Cotto made a career high against Canelo, and Canelo only made 7 million. We didn't hear Canelo b*** and complain about the purse split against Cotto, and that's despite Canelo being the A side, did we? But Golovkin, that's all we heard, whining, crying, how unfair Canelo was for not paying him more. The point is Canelo is not a diva, you know it and all your GGGoon pals know it. If anyone is a diva its GGG.

5. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Tito came from a layoff for what was nothing more than an entertaining bout. It had no bearings on anything.

Oh, here it is.... Mr. cliche now saying I"M the biggest whatever here. :lol: Kinda hard to have that title when you've cried like a baby more times than anyone.

LEAVE OSCAR ALONE!! FAKE FISHNET PICS!!! That was you girl...

You made up stuff and are now trying to defend Canelo v Khan? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Cut that A-side crap... Cotto was a well known fighter for ages before they fought. You act like Cotto was some scrub w/ no pull himself. Delusional twat...

I'm dumb? I CORRECTED YOU DUMBA$$... :duh

iii likes this.
  6. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    i prefer bitches like his booing section. they keep saying "no, no, please stop" as they grind against you like theyre trying to put out a fire. just like all the complaining and crying, but the constant making of threads and participation in every discussion about him.

7. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    And? Canelo fought Khan 8 lbs above his fighting weight in a stay busy, easy money grab fight, Tito fought Mayorga in a easy money grab, comeback fight 13 lbs above Mayorga's fighting weight, Golovkin fought Brook 13 lbs above his fighting weight and ****ed his skull up.

What's your point? Canelo is worse because you say so? lol ****ing idiot.

Bro, 98.9% of all your posts are about you bitching about something. You're one of the biggest negative forum members, that isn't even debatable. You truly lack self awareness. Just look at your posts.

There is absoulotely nothing to defend with Canelo-Khan. The fight was at 8 lbs above Khan's fighting weight. That's pretty nice of Canelo to agree to a catchweight for him. GGG on the other hand permanently damaged Brook and refused to give him any catchweight. He doesn't give anyone catchweights unless it suits him.. Pretty diva.

Nope, not acting like he was a scrub at all. All I'm saying is that it was Canelo's show that night and he was still wiling to take a fraction of what Cotto took. How does that make him a diva moron? We area arguing whether he is a diva or not, so tell me how Canelo is a diva for accepting considerably less....

You're a dumbass for arguing a losing argument moron. Canelo is hardly the biggest diva today numbnuts, let alone in history. I just prived to the OP and your dumbass why, so again, you lose a debate to me, unless try again and you prove to me why he is the biggest diva.

8. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Good grief... You've completely lost all notion of the post i replied to from you, and now are just going off on pointless tangents to defend your own BS... You are a scatterbrained A.D.D. riddled idiot...

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  9. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    You lack so much self awareness dude, its hilarious. Read the thread title dude. I don't give two s**** if I had a figure wrong on my post, the point is still the same. Unless you're arguing that Canelo is a diva, your point is moot.

I stated my case why Canelo isn't a diva, you started going on a rant and crying about why what he did is no big deal and how I got a figure wrong. I swear you just argue for the sake of arguing, again proving you're one of the most emo creatures here.

10. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Give it a freakin rest you glutton... you can't stay on point w/o jumping to half a dozen other things...

now I lack self awareness? Are you just going to use every phrase I've already laid upon you before, is that it? I know you have zero originality or creativity, hence you just being a parrot...

iii likes this.
  11. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Its the drugs lance....we have to make allowances...lSAL is a slave to canelo life style ...Spunkbubble

LANCE99 likes this.
  12. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    You're 100% projecting.

Is Canelo the biggest diva in history or not?

13. TEAM_LOMA

TEAM_LOMA This is Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2019
    Would love to see that fight

14. TEAM_LOMA

TEAM_LOMA This is Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2019
    Do I think he's a cheater? Probably.
    Was I rooting for him against GGG? No!
    Does Canelo have the best resume in the game today? Yes and not even close.
    Is Canelo top 5 P4P? Without a doubt

Like him or not, you have to respect his talent and accomplishments. And boy can he take some massive shots to the chin.

Instead of worrying about who's the biggest diva(not really sure why that even interests you in the first place kind of suspect if you ask me), worry about how can you better YOUR LIFE and enjoy some damn boxing this weekend.

IsaL likes this.
  15. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Look at the poll results you illiterate twat.. :duh