Is Kelly being a little Overhyped

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Nigel_Benn, Sep 13, 2007.

1. PACZ

PACZ Czarnina-Sippin []ing Fan Full Member

Jan 27, 2006
    Could You Imagine What People On Here Would Say If Floyd Mayweather Was 31 And 0 With 28 Jacks???????????????

2. pipe wrenched

pipe wrenched ESB ELITE SQUAD Full Member

Mar 31, 2007
    I hear that. From what I understand they gave Kelly chump change end of the deal and he took it any way. People sittin round wonderin why people like Pavlik.:-(

3. PeterNielsen70

PeterNielsen70 Active Member Full Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Kelly is the real deal when it comes to punching power and the ability to take a punch. But I still think there is a little way when it comes down to his boxing skills. Taylor 12 round UD.

:bbb

4. UndisputedUK

UndisputedUK Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 20, 2006
    I have never seen Taylor look impressive, I think he's ready for the taking. Bad intentions??? You must be kidding me, he looks like he doesn't want to fight.

Pavlik showed everything in defeating Miranda, I cannot see how he can lose to Taylor. (Apart from being shafted!)

5. hacim419

hacim419 Member Full Member

Aug 5, 2004
    If anything Miranda was overhyped, on this board especially. I like Taylor but he's looked like crap for awhile now & Pavlik has looked awesome recently plus I think he answered any chin questions in the Miranda fight. I'll go with Pavlik. Overhyped? maybe, but I think people are just excited about an exciting fighter getting his big shot.

6. pipe wrenched

pipe wrenched ESB ELITE SQUAD Full Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Pavlik DESERVES some attention.

7. PACZ

PACZ Czarnina-Sippin []ing Fan Full Member

Jan 27, 2006
    This man deserves all the hype he is getting!

8. pioterbezkitu

pioterbezkitu Juan Manuel Marquez Full Member

Dec 22, 2006
    He's not overhyped. You can measure the overhype thing by fans. Kelly's fans are OK. You won't find any of them saying Pavlik KO3 Hagler and making hundrets of threads about how he would compete with prime Mike Tyson.

9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 7, 2007
    Yes I do think he is overrated. We will also see the best performance from Taylor in that fight, that's my guess.

10. El Bombasto

El Bombasto Ask yo momma Full Member

May 23, 2006