Is Macceranelli on crack!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by robpalmer135, Nov 9, 2007.

1. robpalmer135

robpalmer135 Obsessed with Boxing banned

Jun 29, 2007
    This is what he has said about a Haye fight today.

"He's already pulled out of a fight against me earlier this year, but if he wins and has a title, then the public will want to see us get it on.
    There is no reason for it not to happen - only if Haye gets the jitters again.
    But if Mormeck wins, then I would be just as happy taking him on. Like Joe Calzaghe, I want to fight the best out there and unify titles."

Reasons why it wont happen???

1) Haye is moving up
    2) WBO is not a real belt
    3) Warren wants options
    4) Warren will offer Haye no money
    5) If Haye does make a defense it has to be a mandatory against O'Niel Bell

anymore?

Seriously i used to like Enzo but latley he has come out with some **** about Haye not wanting to face him, Wayne Braithwaite being world class, Sellers being dangerous, Azzouli being dangerous.

I really wish Haye would Knock him out!

2. stuey

stuey Never bet on England Full Member

Aug 13, 2004
    he has to talk the talk mate. you can see in his eyes he is embarrsed fighting all these chumps..

3. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Enzo is slowly talking too much trash...

Ding isn't a worthy contender,
    Azizizizizioui is dangerous,
    Haye is ducking etc

4. zulander

zulander Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 17, 2006
    haye has been in with thompson and goes to paris to fight mormeck does anyone really belive that haye is scared of enzo? do me a favour

5. Steve Fox

Steve Fox Guest

I've never been convinced about Enzo, I don't think he's as powerful as some make out, and his combinations deserve a mention, but no more. He is fast shaping up to becoming a joke on an unprecedented scale.

6. Danny

Danny Guest

Maccarinelli you crzy fool! Apart from Braithwaite, you are fighting bums, participating in bouts that you will learn nothing from because the opponent is so inferior it's untrue.

In case anyone forget, a fighter by the name of Sellars (can't remember his first name) was blocked by the BBBC, thus being unable to fight Enzo. They then brought a guy inon two weeks notice. That's laughable.

Haye, maenwhile, is fighting the No.1 fighter in the 200lbs weight category in Mormeck. If Haye wins, he will be the recognised No.1 @ Cruiser.

Bottom line is, Maccarinelli is calling out Haye so much, becuse he knows he needs Haye, not the opposite. Haye's career is advancing at a much better rate than Enzo's, that's for sure!

I might make an application to the BBBC for my 89-year-old grandmother to be Enzo's next opponent. I reckon allegedly Warren & Macca will bottle it!

7. PrideOfWales

PrideOfWales Winston Zedmore Full Member

Apr 20, 2006
    I'm all for Welsh boxers and like to see them do well but Maccarinelli has steadily managed to go down in my estimation in the last two years.

8. Gooner4ever

Gooner4ever Member Full Member

Mar 3, 2006
    I understand what Macceranelli is trying to do, but even if Haye wins tommorow, I can't see him Vs Haye being made at 14.4 stone. Haye has made it perfectly clear that he wants to move up to the Heavyweight division after this fight. Unless he is offered huge money to fight Macceranelli, what would be the point? Going up to the Heavyweight division with the knowledge that he is the king at Cruiserweight, is a huge boost to his profile. It IMO is the main reason for him taking this fight. He can make a name for himself at Heavy, but going up there as the WBC and WBA Champ at the weight below, will make the path to becoming the new heavyweight champion that much easier.

9. SevenSamurai

SevenSamurai 3 year ESB vet. Full Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Haye's goal is to become a heavyweight champion. The Mormeck fight is just his final achievement at Cruiser before he moves onto to trying to achieve his dream in boxing. A Macca fight therefore makes no sense to him, unless he is offered alot of money (which we know he wont be), and it is a one off fight with no options attached (which we know it wont be).

Macca is quickly turning into an embarassment, due the extremely low calibre of opponents he has been facing. He showed in the first fight against Hobson, that this is a wise move by Warren because Macca is a very average boxer whose only real strength is power. Macca is being matched very carefully by Warren, and Macca needs to understand this and know his role and shut his stupid mouth.

Atleast Froch has some bxing ability to back up his boasts, Macca is just an average fighter with some power.

10. Betty Swollocks

Betty Swollocks James 'Lights Out' Toney Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Macarinelli is the purest definition of a fraud.
    When it came to the crunch he and Warren made sure the Haye fight didn't happen.
    He has the nerve to talk like that....**** egg chinned Enzo....can't wait to see this joker knocked the **** out.

Haye has the bollocks to test himself, Maca is a liar and a ****.

11. unitas

unitas Boxing Addict Full Member

May 12, 2007
    im kinda sad that marco huck isnt going after him. would have been easier for him than fighting cunningham.

he would have put macca away quick.

but dont worry. alexander alexeev, a former world amateur champion, is tearing up the pros. superb boxer, awesome power......a throughbred.

and he has the WBO interconti strap and is ranked i think around 14 i think in the WBO.
    and he is with universum, so look for him to become maccas mandatory real soon.

then macca will be done once and for all.

12. janpot

janpot New Member Full Member

Nov 4, 2007
    I dont think you can point the finger at Mac. The finger as normal should be pointed firmly at Warren. Look what he did to Calzaghes career for example. I think boxers are a bit dim and dont realise this shitty competition is Warren supposedly protecting his investment. But in the case of Calzaghe he didnt realise or was scared by poachers from letting him fulfill his potential.

13. Betty Swollocks

Betty Swollocks James 'Lights Out' Toney Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    that's bollocks man, Enzo knows very well the charade he's involved in. Just listen to him talk for ****s sake.

14. Bodysnatcher

Bodysnatcher Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 27, 2007
  15. David UK

David UK Boxing Addict banned

Feb 6, 2007
    I really want to see Enzo do well, but I'm afraid he's embarrassing himself with ANY talk of Haye. For an appraisal of the Haye/Enzo situation I have started a thread in the main section