Is Maidana the greatest chinese descent boxer of all time?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Forza, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ricky369

Ricky369 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 16, 2008
  2. skier47

skier47 Guest

Every single Native American living in both North and South America from the plains Indians to the Aztecs of olden times are all of Asian descent. They migrated from Asia over the land bridge that existed between Siberia and North America thousands of years ago. They then slowly migrated east and south to form huge populations of indigenous tribes. Maidana is Asian unless his father or some of his ancestors were of European descent and then he would be mixed. Thousand upon thousands of European colonizers mated with native Americans. Most Latinos are of mixed ancestry i.e generally European Spaniards who mated with the Native South American indigenous people they encountered when they attempted to colonize the new world. They did not bring any European women with them, unlike the British.

3. igor_otsky

igor_otsky Undefeated Full Member

Jul 26, 2008
    F*ck off, mongoloid.

Pacquiao is as black as Michigan Warrior

4. visitor_22

visitor_22 New Member Full Member

Sep 26, 2013
    He is neither chinese nor asian but latino argentinian with native indian blood. Natives are tough as hell, tougher than most of asians.

5. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Valuev is Neanderthal

6. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    :?

Lots of Mestizos look Asian. :nut

7. Green Man

Green Man Guest

You have achieved greatness as a poster you managed to be the dumbest and second dumbest poster on this site, if you create another alt you'll have the podium all to yourself and that would make you an ATG up there with the likes of Nallege and spud1 as the dumbest of the dumb.

8. rojoparanoico

rojoparanoico Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2013

I'm from Argentina and i'm telling you that Marcos has 0% asian blood in his vains.

He is mestizo and he has spoken many times of his indian background from the northen part of Argentina.

And their is no such thing us "a lot of chineses in Argentina", just a couple thousands that came in the last ten years. :patsch:patsch

We call everyone that has those kind of eyes "chinos".

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    :good

I thought it had long been well-established that Maidana's nickname referred to just having Asian-looking features (as many South Americans do, with the nickname even being somewhat common) but just recently all those weird fake rumors started popping up.

10. elchivito

elchivito master betty Full Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Drunkenmaster is the greatest, pendejos! Not the black one from espn.

11. rojoparanoico

Jan 2, 2013
    Rumors that came probably from some Asian super freak.

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    :nono Augustus whips Chan's ass every day of the week.

13. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    :yep I think just bored trolls.

14. rojoparanoico

Jan 2, 2013
    Asian trolls (?) :nut:nut

15. doom bull

doom bull Certified Limb Boner Full Member

Oct 27, 2005
    I think Leon Spinks was of African heritage.