Is Mayweather banking on Pacqauio being shot?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by boxing_master, Feb 24, 2015.

1. boxing_master

boxing_master VIP Member banned

Jul 21, 2013
    :lol::lol: it piles more pressure he says he stronger also that means everyone is expecting him walk him down since he said he is stronger:lol::lol:

he also said he is shot so according to him he should stop easily like his uncle and father say:yep

2. bballchump11

bballchump11 2011 Poster of the Year Full Member

Oct 27, 2010
    You know I can just make this exact same thread and put in Freddie Roach's words about how he says Mayweather is literally shot and has no legs

3. cippi

cippi Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 28, 2009
    i want pacman to win but floyd is the one who is older

there both not in there prime imo but there both elite still even at this point

4. Code Red

Code Red Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 20, 2013
    He'll definitely be shot after Floyd is done with him, I predict immediate retirement or back to China against Rios level competition. But his days as a PPV attraction in the "West" will certainly be over.

5. platnumpapi

platnumpapi Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 10, 2005
    absolutely not :patsch thats almost saying he is over looking pacman. anybody who fights floyd fights at there very best. floyd says that all the time dude. floyd will train and prepare for the very best pacman because that will be the one that shows up in the ring come fight night. he want get a half azz pacman he gone get the whole thing.

6. tarugojones

tarugojones Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Pac will beat Floyd because mentally Floyd is shot.

7. jtc

jtc New Member Full Member

Sep 14, 2013
    its amazing pac is getting more than 40m arum still in the picture and pac gets to choose his own gloves..things that make you go..hmmm

8. The13thRound

The13thRound Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2009
    It's floyds later career in a nutshell he doesn't face ANYONE when they are at their most dangerous.

9. hityounot

hityounot Active Member Full Member

May 25, 2014
    My understanding is,, Floyd Mayweather Jr. waited this long so he could get more $$$,,... I don't know about how you guys felt but look at this,,... Had they both fight in the '09 they would only get half of what they can get this time, right??? But we can't just ignore the fact that Pacquiao was a more dangerous beast back then,,... High Risk - Low Reward if you compare today,,... Still a high risk but high reward,,... I don't know,,... Just one man's opinion,,... :conf

10. boxing_master

boxing_master VIP Member banned

Jul 21, 2013
    hmmmmm

11. Azzer85

Azzer85 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Even mentally, Pacqiauo will never be able to bridge that chasm of a gap in skill.

Freddy can pump Manny all he wants, deep down he knows the truth.

12. Jack Kollin

Jack Kollin Say my name? Full Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Floyd need not go far MVC aka herzberg aka markq aka Blizzy is here :lol:

13. Azzer85

Azzer85 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Its also Floyds legacy that he beat every man put in front of him.

14. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Floyd doesn't bank in on anything. You're surprised that the fight got made because you were so used to calling Floyd a coward lol.

You're all still in shock, but you're scared and a bunch of excuse makers.

Floyd is 38 and his fans aren't saying a word about anything. You're scared Pac fans. What's going to be your next excuse when Floyd wins lol???

15. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Floyd offered Pac a 50/50 fight when pac was hot. But Pac refused testing because we all know something was up with the Ariza shakes which is why they backed out of the fight. Now usada is involved and Pac doesn't have a prayer lol...