TF

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Unforgiven, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Fury

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    POTUS likes this.
  2. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    whatever the deal is, I hope to see Fury in at least one actual fight with one of the top heavyweights (Ruiz, Wilder, Joshua or Usyk) before he decides to only do circus events like this or retires.

3. chico g

chico g What are you staring at Mr Trump?! hahaha! Full Member

Oct 18, 2008
    I hope the blob Ruiz interferes in his match and belly slams the gypsy king through a table. Lol

Goose, POTUS and Unforgiven like this.
  4. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    You will be a shriveled up old man by then, Fury's whole life is a circus show.

kirk, POTUS and Robney like this.
  5. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    The irony is he took this on now because the 'unknown' Wallin caused so much damage to his eye that he wasn't supposed to do any boxing training. If he'd fought a real bum that he smashed in a round or two, he wouldn't have done this. So because he actually fought a decent fighter like everybody wanted and had a real tear up like everybody wanted, he's ended up doing fake wrestling while his eye heals and ruining the lives of HW fans here. Maybe you should be careful what you wish for, LOL.

6. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    It’s something to do with BT in the UK I’d imagine as they gain the WWE rights from 2020. The PPV is on Sky however.

7. BoJangles

BoJangles Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 27, 2013
    I got old Frankenstein Movies in which the Traveling Gypsy Circus comes to town and while the girls are dancing they have their kids go around stealing peoples wallets and pocket watches! lol

Deew likes this.
  8. BoJangles

BoJangles Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Spoiler Alert:

The Traveling Gypsy Queen got Body Slammed, lol.

9. Leeroy84

Leeroy84 Lancashire-la-la-la Full Member

May 7, 2016
    It's all a show and Fury's kids are huge fans, I'm no Fury fanboy but what dad wouldn't want this shot if it would bring joy to his sons eyes

sometimes its not just about boxing

the drug cheat is doing right by his kids and i can find no fault in it and pity those who do

i'm gonna judge him on boxing and enjoy this for what it is... just a show

Deew and CST80 like this.
  10. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    He is using WWE to enhance the Wilder fight ,Wilder does little to that so ESPN has to be involved somehow but WWE is paying him not ESPN as far as I know ? Who knows. .

Deew likes this.
  11. greenhornet

greenhornet Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 14, 2016
    he did fight a bum. Wallin is a bum until he beats someone in the top 20.

12. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Youre putting quotations around 'unknown' as if he somehow.... wasnt actually unknown, or that that point is somehow irrelevant. :lol:

No... he was almost entirely unknown, and using quotations in that context makes no sense whatsoever.

And lets not pretend that this was anything other than Fury expecting to showboat on another scrub, that just so happened to backfire with Wallin not being quite as bad as they thought he'd be.

KO KIDD and Angler Andrew like this.
  13. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Lol some of the comments on social media are hilarious.One poster said now I know WWE has to be scripted as Fury just won by knockout lol.
    Folk need to lighten up a bit imo.What an entertainer this man is.Coming in dressed as an Arab and not taking himself too seriously is good for boxing imo.
    Seen a few bits of it and it’s surprising how fast and sure on his feet he is for such a big man.Contrast that with David Price lol.

Deew likes this.
  14. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Tyson Fury could play a good heel in the WWE

Deew likes this.
  15. Deew

Deew Active Member Full Member

May 4, 2009
    Yeah, it's just a show, but I've been earing total casuals talking about Fury doing this WWE stuff all month. Great for the profile of Boxing and WWE.

Those criticizing this would do well to remember that his next scheduled opponent in the squared circle has to be beat Luiz "King Kong" Ortiz in a REAL fight first!!!