Is Vasyl Lomachenko p4p the GOAT?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Beouche, Dec 15, 2021.

1. turbotime

turbotime Hall Of Famer Full Member

May 4, 2012
    Yes it did and from Arum himself. Yo if Pac was dirty then fine, he still made millions being a puppet so don't cry for him.

2. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Avoided the facts again because you're a simp and Mayweather cuck.

Got it.

:lol:

3. turbotime

May 4, 2012
    It's on video, Pac was listening to his daddy Arum

4. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Simp.

5. turbotime

May 4, 2012
    Pac? Yes.

6. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Nah, you. For ignoring facts and being a Mayweather cuck.

7. turbotime

May 4, 2012
    False. Fact is Floyd never cheated and won fair and square while Manny paid a doctor to write a fake note.

8. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Sorry, cuck.

Floyd rejected VADA testing.

Floyd rejected the $5 million positive test penalty.

Floyd used illegal IV fluids.

If you remove Floyd's dick from your throat, you'll see that the PED cheat is and has always been Floyd. But we know you ain't getting off your knees anytime in the near future.

:risas3:

9. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Good morning TT!

Out of curiosity, what do you think would have happened if the NSAC did not allow the 'three weeks later' T.U.E. approval for Floyd? We all know floyd did that w/o prior approval. And did it at home. The amount of saline floyd got is outrageous! What was the need for such a large amount in his IV? He's not a partier. He's not a drinker. Is in shape year round.

So...had the NSAC denied the TUE, what do you believe the ramifications would be? No floyd fans want to ever address this. It's always, "It was approved, don't care..."

Loudon likes this.
  10. turbotime

May 4, 2012
    Morning brother! - I think if the NSAC denied it Floyd would surely have been fined? The fight would've went forward. Remember when Delahoya fought Kamau on all the cocaine? It's Vegas baybay!!

11. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    I believe if the NSAC Had to actually do something, most likely be just a fine. And ONLY because the NSAC would be doing everything to cover their butts and investment. I still don't understand WHY he needed the IV. Works great as a masking agent, we al know. IF they denied, as they should have, would it be changed to a NC? How would all the bets that got paid off be handled? Would Pac have the right to sue Floyd then? It's because of these questions, I believe the NSAC allowed the TUE....THREE weeks after the fact. Floyd coulda pissed on the face of the entire NSAC, they'd call it gold ;)

12. turbotime

May 4, 2012
    Because VADA was new and unproven. USADA was renowned and approved from WADA, numbnuts. Why would he? And why wouldn't Manny? Not that I give a crap. They both got paid.

Stop your crying.

13. turbotime

May 4, 2012
    It's honestly been so long, Pac sued him already I thought? I'm pretty sure. As far as the NSAC goes they're scum and would do anything to cover him up. Why would they sue Floyd? He makes them millions.

14. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    You're an idiot of the absolute highest order.

By then VADA had become the new gold standard and was popping guys left and right.

Ducked VADA, ducked the dirty test penalty, and was caught using illegal IVs that violated WADA code.

You're a mental midget that brings nothing to the table.

15. turbotime

May 4, 2012
    Then why didn't Floyd test positive? WADA/USADA were busting people for years before VADA was even a thought.