Isaac Cruz Gonzalez vs Jon Fernandez is set for March 13th

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Chuck Norris, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    This content is protected

I quite like this match up and it's gonna be a measuring stick to see how good each guy is. Gonzalez, one of the darkhorses of 135 pounds, popped up on most people's radars after beating Thomas Mattice and than annihilating Diego Magdaleno in one, is ranked number 2 in the IBF and potentially could get a shot at Teofimo Lopez if continues winning. When it comes to Jon Fernandez, I used to rate him as a fighter and he had some decent momentum before being defeated by O'Shaquie Foster and apparently suffered some sort of illness (not Covid) afterwards. After his lost against Foster Fernandez has won five fights and this definitely will be his toughest test to date. :chuck:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    ShovelHook likes this.
  2. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Make or break kinda prospect matchup, fantastic matchmaking though. These guys are really on par with their development, good timing for both.

Chuck Norris likes this.
  3. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016

Lame.

4. FromBuenosAires

FromBuenosAires Active Member Full Member

Jul 31, 2019
    Jose romero is one of the most laziest, basic and lethargic fighters ive ever seen . I dont know why he was protected to amass such a record, here he is getting a gift against domestic level plodder javier herrera.

He also won via daylight robbery against jesus cuadro in his biggest test to date