It is time for Wilder to retire

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by truth_teller, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    There's always one idiot like this with "You lost once, retire" advice after every fight.

superman1692 and the_Hawk like this.
  2. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Thats right, I can't believe how stupid Ali , SRL & foreman were , what werre they thinking

Stiff Jab and Scar like this.
  3. critix

critix Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 9, 2012
    we always knew wilder was a fake champion

remember when wilder talked **** after AJ got his equilibrium fd up?

talk naw saaan, ducked AJ and now can kiss all that money goodbye

wilder is a beach to this day, to this day, to this day!

there's only ONE tyson furyyyyyyyyyyyy!

4. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    If he was a fake Champion he would have been sacked a long time ago. Get out of here with that idiotic junk, ignorant fool.

the_Hawk likes this.
  5. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    No, there are still tons of decent fights out there for him which could make him some money, and if he wins and looks decent in them it sets up a potential title fight with Joshua, which stylistically is a much more favourable fight for him.

I reckon he starts to lose big though. He's lost his belt, he's lost his mojo and he's lost his aura of invincibility. I expect the losses and the harder than expected wars to start mounting up now.

6. KernowWarrior

KernowWarrior Bob Fitzsimmons much bigger brother. Full Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Wilder has only been given a whooping this one time, he isn't multi fight damaged, so if he wants to continue then keep fighting.
    Wilders invincibility aura has been dented & a game plan to beat Wilder has been clearly shown, however how many heavyweights out there have the tools and ability to use that game plan, and bring it to a successful conclusion without catching a Wilder bomb in the process?

Wilder will continue to be a marketable commodity, being so will continue to earn bigger dollars for him than much else will over the short term, it would definitely top up his retirement pot nicely.

7. critix

Jul 9, 2012
    careful planning gets you far

he has no boxing skills... yes, he has power but that is it.... fury neutralized that power and is a master of boxing and wilder was terrified and brutally destroyed

wilder fought luis oritz twice lmao... and in the second fight he was getting his ass handed to him until he landed... wilder is a one trick pony... skinny legged dosser

8. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    Not as far as he got. Take your idiotic brainless hate elsewhere.

9. Dario Argento

Dario Argento The exotic Waitress banned Full Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Then stop mentioning Triple G in everyone of your posts princess

10. Reg

Reg Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Stop counting numbers and actually look at who he has beat. His title defense run isn't very good.

11. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    Stop being just another moron and be more realistic. Last I remember, EVERYONE was picking Ortiz to pummel him the first time they fought. Now it's all of a sudden "he no fite any111". Additionally, MANY people picked Stiverne over him. Didn't he go the full 12 rounds against Fury the first time they fought and knocked him down twice?. His first loss came against an ATG quality fighter like Tyson after two fights. He sure as hell didn't lose against an obese inconsistent joker like Andy Ruiz.

12. Reg

Reg Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 5, 2016
    I'm being as realistic as you possibly can be. Whyte or Parker could do the exact same title defense run that Wilder did if they had Haymans backing. Joshua's 6 title defense run is FAR more impressive than Wilders 10.

Pompey Junglist likes this.
  13. Scar

Jul 20, 2004
    Yeah, getting absolutely sacked against an obese fighter like Ruiz is extremely impressive. Then hosting a rematch in corrupt valley and running stiffed out circles against an even more obese Ruiz is breathtaking. Get out of here...

14. critix

Jul 9, 2012
    you keep riding his dick

all he has is the power shot... that's it

i watched the fight 3 times... the advice his corner was giving him after round 6 was to back up fury and throw the right

HAHAHA, that tells you that wilder has NO OTHER skills.... we all know that is always wilder's plan but he couldn't do it to fury especially not after round 6... wilder is exposed... fake champion...

15. PH|LLA

PH|LLA VIP Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2007
    This is why fighters protect their 0s. Wilder takes a risky fight, twice in a row, loses once and fans are calling for his retirement.

It's not the fighters that are the problem, and it's not the promoters, it's the fans.