It is time to start taking the Charlo Twins Seriously

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pimp C, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    I've been high on the Charlo twins for years. I saw the raw talent early and knew they would be the goods. Most people here thought they were boring hypejobs and wouldn't go far. Both now have grown up and have bright futures ahead these twin lions are hungry and ready to eat. Lets first start with Jermell early in their careers he looked to be the better boxer of the two. He was good under Ronnie Shields but seemed to have hit his peak with his new trainer he seems to have brought out the best in him he has him sitting down on his shots more and all that sparring with Spence has done wonders for him. I honestly don't think anyone other than Lara who's slipping due to age beats him at 154. Hurd is not technical enough to beat Charlo who will light him up an make him pay for his leaky defense and **** poor footwork.

Jermall Evil Twin as I like to call him decided to stay with Shields and has surpassed his brother as a fighter IMO the sparring with Lara has helped him to as a fighter. He has a great jab good power can counter big strong and meaner than a rattlesnake. He's GGG's mando and if he gets that fight he will beat GGG. I would probably also favor him to beat Canelo as well. I don't see anyone at 160 being able to deal with evil twin.

The Charlo Twins are the real deal and are ready to take the boxing world by storm. So get down or lay down these boys are brash full of swagger and will be a problem for a long time so get used to them. #LionsOnly!

2. gmurphy

gmurphy Land of the corrupt, home of the robbery! banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2013
  3. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Good keep picking against them and you'll continue to be proven wrong.

4. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    But they are so unlikable, neither have any charisma and try to act like these gangsta wannabe's and it's laughable and embarrassing rather than entertaining.

It's like they are a bad joke that they themselves don't realise they are part of.

Good fighters though.

Robney, S.K and Kevin Willis like this.
  5. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    These two are selling themselves being quiet didn't do anything for them and now they're mad and taking out in the ring. I like the tough talk and they back it up. Not everyone needs to be humble that's boring.

Keleneki, The Ripper, drenlou and 5 others like this.
  6. gmurphy

Oct 30, 2013
    #badglassjawsonclones

C.J. likes this.
  7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    #LionsOnly deal with it!:wave:

8. IKSAB

IKSAB Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Nov 29, 2014
    Jermall will clean out 160, let's just hope Canelo and GGG don't try and avoid him.

goku23 and Pimp C like this.
  9. gmurphy

Oct 30, 2013
    #simpletonslivesmatter

Kevin Willis and Southpawswitch like this.
  10. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    #bitterpeoplelivesmatter

LSomefun likes this.
  11. radupidu

radupidu Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2010
    They're both very good and should fight in Htown more, become huge stars over there.

If they walk the walk then its perfect. Thats how it should be. They're gladiators in there so people should stop with the gentleman and mr nice guy stuff. It aint working for Bud, in terms of popularity. Errol Spence too
    But Bud is Bud and Spence aint have it in him either, that trash talk business.

I like the twins, they're great for US boxing

Keep them active Uncle Al !!

IKSAB, LSomefun, GK BOX and 1 other person like this.
  12. IKSAB

Nov 29, 2014
    The sad truth is black fighters in America need to play the 'villain' to get what is a majority white audience interested in their fights (i.e wanting to see them beat), and get those big paydays. The Money May blueprint.

Most boxing fans in America these days support the EE fighters over black homegrown guys, that's just the way it is.

13. gmurphy

Oct 30, 2013
    #triggered

14. IKSAB

Nov 29, 2014
    Nah, your life doesn't mean ****.

drenlou, LSomefun and Pimp C like this.
  15. dellboi94

dellboi94 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 3, 2013
    I've said for ages Jermell is underrated, mainly because he is viewed as the lesser twin. I like Jermell a lot and has improved so much since going Derrick James, he's much more aggressive now.

Alo2006 and Pimp C like this.