It is time to start taking the Charlo Twins Seriously

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pimp C, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    Who bumped this?

Lazar and George Crowcroft like this.
  2. Dirsspaardis

Dirsspaardis Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Dunno but totally worth it, lol.

3. Liquorice

May 13, 2018
  4. Lazar

Lazar Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Glad these two clowns got humbled, they wouldn’t keep their mouths shut until Korobov.

5. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Korobov and Harrison exposed these two clowns....

6. Liquorice

May 13, 2018
    & he's got the nerve to dog on triple G for getting a draw* & a SD* loss in his mid 30s to a 'p4p' GB juice job... Yet these ****ers couldn't even legit beat a last minute stand in (who'd only fought once in 2 years..) & a Vanes leftover who no one had ever heard of :lol:

Jackstraw, gdm, Lazar and 1 other person like this.
  7. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Ain't no ***** in me that's one thing you ****s will learn about me. Yeah I made this thread and I'm damn proud of it and will make more if I see fit. The Charlo's are from my city Houston I've seen them out in the nightclubs here in Houston many times so you damn right I'm gonna cheer for them and want them to do well just like I did for Juan Diaz who's also from Houston I went to his fight when he fought JMM here. The difference between me and GGG fans like the ones who think they did something by bumping this thread is I don't fold I don't make excuses and cry robberies when the fighter I like and thought would win didn't get the decision in a close fight. Case in point Charlo-Harrison. I cheered for Jermell picked him to win and thought he won a close fight against Harrison and a lot of people here thought he won as well but the judges didn't. Did I come here and cry like a ***** like GGG fans after GGG-Canelo 1 & 2 and be full of excuses and cry robbery? Hell no! I said he lost I hope he learns from it gets better and I hope a rematch can be made that's it. These GGG fans can't do that because they have to make excuses any time their guy doesn't win or doesn't deliver. They're bitchmade It's pathetic, learn how to take a loss like a man and move on, like I did with Jermell.

zortz, Tazz, dinovelvet and 2 others like this.
  8. Liquorice

May 13, 2018
    You don't cry robbery? OK... Fair enough, but that's probably due to you being fairly inadequate at judging one. As evidenced here:

So forgive me if I disagree & stick with the overwhelming consensus that GGG has been shafted by GB...

It's good that u feel I have to explain yourself to us though buddy. Cheers.

9. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
  10. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Rios-abril was a robbery it wasnt a close fight abril won that fight clearly learn the difference between a close fight and a flat out robbery.:deal: and i wanted rios to win that fight i was a fan of his back then

11. Liquorice

May 13, 2018
    Keep digging..

:lol:

12. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    You keep crying. I didn't cry about my boy charlo losing to Harrison like you did for ggg-canelo 1&2. You did enough crying for the both of us lol.

dinovelvet and drenlou like this.
  13. Liquorice

May 13, 2018
    When u scored GGG Jacobs 10-2 or 9-3 to Jacobs & then backtracked to save face & made out you were joking..

Crying my eyes out?:crybaby2:

:roflmao:

With laughter!

14. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Yeah i was joking ****ing with ggg fans just like im ****ing with them now with the describe ggg in one word thread that got you all hot and bothered. Mission accomplished

dinovelvet likes this.
  15. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006

I agree. I like him as a fighter a lil better. I think he has fought better than Jermall his last 3 to 4 fights