It is time to start taking the Charlo Twins Seriously

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pimp C, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    I couldn't agree more excellent post!

2. Skins

Skins Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I admit I didn't really like them at first. Thought they were just boring. But they have both picked up their games and are just knocking the snot out of people and that is what I like to see. Still don't know which is which but either would be a tough fight for anybody including GGG and Canelo. Look forward to seeing them fight now:lupie:

Pimp C likes this.
  3. Southpawswitch

Southpawswitch Active Member Full Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Sorry, I don't got room in my heart for anybody but the true heavyweight champion of the world and Anthony Joshua's daddy, nonpareil Deontay Leshun Wilder.

4. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    There's a good chance that Jermall can beat GGG, but it won't be easy and his chin will get tested.

Pimp C likes this.
  5. Flo_Raiden

Flo_Raiden Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 12, 2010
    They remind me of Terry Norris. Skilled but also aggressive with a mean attitude. Let's just hope their chins aren't made of glass.
    As long as they keep knocking fools and taking challenges I'm on board with both bros. Let's see if we get the next Galaxy / Marquez / Klitschko bros.

Keleneki, LSomefun and Pimp C like this.
  6. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    What's scary about them Charlo boys is that they haven't reached their full potential. They are still growing and getting better. They will most likely go down in the history as the most successful brother combination in boxing. I stated four or five years ago that them Charlo boys would come through here wrecking sh--t and here they are.

7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Exactly! Great point

IKSAB likes this.
  8. Flo_Raiden

Flo_Raiden Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 12, 2010
    As much as I like Jermall, I do think that GGG beats him. I just think GGG may be too skilled, tough and relentless. We'll see how Jermall does against a quality MW.

9. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    GGG is a rich man now, about to make at least another 20 million in the Canelo rematch. He's not the same fighter of yesterday

10. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    That really sucks if that is the case.

It's not like that in the UK at all.

Pimp C likes this.
  11. radupidu

radupidu Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Very true. Thats the state of today's US boxing. And the country in general. The Divided States of America

But whats so bad about playing the villain role ? Seems fun, if it doesnt get to your head like Broner

P.S. If Golden Boy choses to wait out again, we might get GGG vs Jermall in December, and thats a fight I'd pay 70$ for in a heartbeat

TheyDontBoxNoMore7, IKSAB and Pimp C like this.
  12. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    I've noticed that about the UK. They usually back their fighters regardless of race here in the US they would back anything other than their own and openly root for their own to lose. It's sad really.

13. The Kentucky Cobra

The Kentucky Cobra Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Bitches that people should only take fighters seriously until they beat certified Hall of Famers via KO with one hand tied behind their back...

Starts a hype thread.

14. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Oh the irony.....

15. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    A typical American poster who hates his own fighters sucks off foreign ones and instead of getting behind the Charlo twins you attack me the thread starter. And then you wonder why American boxing is dying?