It is time to start taking the Charlo Twins Seriously

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pimp C, Oct 16, 2017.

1. IKSAB

IKSAB Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Nov 29, 2014
    Why is it everytime I open a thread nowadays you're either attacking someone or crying like a spoilt little *****... give us all a break and stfu.

2. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    This content is protected

3. IKSAB

Nov 29, 2014
    Someone that has a life outside of this forum. Cheers.

4. The Kentucky Cobra

The Kentucky Cobra Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 9, 2017

Thats bull****, but you will listen to what you want.

Mike Tyson is still the biggest and most loved boxing personality in this country. Outside of biting Holyfield, he never played a villian. Even after that, we still wanted him to whip Lewis.

5. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Not to me!

6. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    He not a G..... ______ a G. Seriously boggling how a guy in his early-mid 30s still thinks it's cool to talk like that.

Dude....... You're claiming to dislike a fighter because of arrogance/brashness. Seriously? :lol:

7. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    Strongly doubt that.

8. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Bull****! Mike Tyson was the villain when he beat the **** out of his then wife Robin Givens. He was also the villain when he was convicted of **** and came out of prison.

TheyDontBoxNoMore7 likes this.
  9. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Products of Al Heymon's weaponized drug testing. Their opponents get tested and they........Not so much!

Check into how they took blood from Austin Trout 5 times the final week before fighting Charlo and all he had was a post fight commission test.

10. The Kentucky Cobra

The Kentucky Cobra Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 9, 2017
    And we still bought his PPVs because we wanted to see him kick ass. We wanted to see Mike whip Bruno, Lewis, and clean house after he did his time.

Nobody tuned in to see Mike lose. Mike is still loved.

11. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    You and others claim to hate Ward for his smugness what's the difference? Other than the fact that Ward is lightyears better and more accomplished than Thurman.:deal: I don't like him that much anymore because he's content with his career and thinks he's god's gift to boxing. I want him to fight Spence who I have said for years will body him if they ever meet.

12. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    Source?

13. IKSAB

Nov 29, 2014
    That was in the 80s when Americans got behind their fighters. Society has changed quite a lot since those days, in case you hadn't noticed.

Pimp C likes this.
  14. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Stop it plenty of people wanted to see him lose. Even going into the first Holyfield fight they wanted to see him lose because Holyfield was the gentleman and Tyson was the animal.

TheyDontBoxNoMore7 likes this.
  15. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    That's not why I dislike Ward. His holier than though attitude is extremely annoying though. Thurman and Spence will probably happen. Thurman has never shown a tendency to duck big fights.. He's been plagued with injuries hence his career stalling. But yeah Spence would probably stop him with body shots.. Thurman has shown some vulnerability there. He's the better boxer of the two for sure, but he's probably not going to fare well once it gets into the trenches.