It's better for boxing if Usyk wins......

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dynamicpuncher, May 13, 2024.

1. Dynamicpuncher

Dynamicpuncher Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 14, 2022
    I don't normally make rants like this but honestly I'm tired of Fury's antics, I'm tired of Tyson Fury stalling the division so no other fights could be made.

Honestly Fury's antics the past few years have made a mockery to the sport and to the past great Heavyweights who've held Lineal championship.

We need Usyk to finally get rid of Fury so the division can carry on and the proper fights can be made. No more silly social media antics, no more clown shows vs MMA fighters, no more pulling out of fights......

The division needs Fury to lose so the division can progress.

2. BrainyBoxer

BrainyBoxer Active Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2016
    Too bad he won't beat Fury because I want him to.

3. McGrain

McGrain Diamond Dog Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    I kind of agree, but hoping for the best man to win should always be the thing and hopefully we get that.

4. northpaw

northpaw Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I've said this multiple times that Usyk needs to win to save boxing's face. Not just the HW division but all of boxing. This win is legit bigger than Usyk. Joshua did his part....................but Usyk has to complete the cycle

5. Faz42

Faz42 Member Full Member

Feb 14, 2020
    "Cycle" is probably the right word for uysk like most other eastern European boxers.

steviebruno and Thunderstorm like this.
  6. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    It's not only better for the sport if Usyk wins it's better for humanity. This is a battle between right vs wrong. Good vs evil. Light vs dark. Beauty vs ugliness. Truth over lies. Honour over dishonour. Courage over cowardice. It's better in every way, shape and form if he does.

How does that flabby hairless chimp Belly even have any fans left?

How can anyone actually support him over Usyk? :facepalm:

7. Faz42

Faz42 Member Full Member

Feb 14, 2020
    I find this laughable.

If fury held it up then so did aj and every other unified title holder. A fight with aj couldn't be made despite the fury side trying, same with a fight with uysk.

What they did manage to do is fight wilder who was avoided and whyte who was avoided by both fighters.

Let's not paint some false narrative of every other fighter willing to take on all comers every 3 months because it doesn't happen.

Only fighter who could be aggrieved here would be hrgovic but he still owes zhang a rematch.

Decker, Thunderstorm and MrPook like this.
  8. CleneloAnavarez

CleneloAnavarez Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 18, 2021
    Joshua KTFO Whyte, you clown.

Usyk wasn't going to waste time with Whyte when he had a direct shot at three belts through the WBO route.

9. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Another vote for Usyk. That said, Fury is a guy that gets great pleasure from crushing the hopes and dreams of millions. It would overjoy his troll heart to, after a series of dreadful performances against crap fighters, put it all together for the fight of his life against Usyk.

CST80 likes this.
  10. Faz42

Faz42 Member Full Member

Feb 14, 2020
    When whyte was at his most dangerous (and probably on peds) he was the most avoided fighter in the division. Soon as he was shot people wanted to fight him. Yeah aj beat him years prior but whyte built himself back up.

No mention of wilder I see.

11. AdamT

AdamT Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 18, 2019
    Better for boxing when Fury wins
    Fury v Aj is the biggest fight in the sport

Decker, rinsj, like a boss and 3 others like this.
  12. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Let's not forget both of these men are ''devout Christians'' but only one of them actually conducts himself like one

If you want to know what a POS is just rewind back to when he tried to lowball Usyk with that completely insulting, disrespectful, and unfair 70-30 offer. He knew damn well that Usyk was going to donate a large sum of his purse to help out his countrymen who were victims of the war and this is after his promotor had said the fight would be easy to make and that the purse split would be 50-50

Power_tek, Pugguy, BCS8 and 7 others like this.
  13. Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm Active Member Full Member

Jan 24, 2022
    usyk for sure loves a cycle :coleman: thats why he only fights 1 time per year

14. Dorrian_Grey

Dorrian_Grey It came to me in a dream banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2024
    Wilder absolutely was not avoided. Everyone in the HW division wanted a part of Wilder so that could grab that green belt off of him. Wlad spent a couple years trying to persuade Finkl to let him fight Deontay but Finkl kept saying "we won't rush" "he needs more experience" "he's just a little baby who needs to keep feasting on cans". Wilder was the shot caller because he was on the PBC gravy train and was the American fighter. Deontay chose to cherrypick his utterly abysmal opposition because he knew he wasn't that good and didn't want to fight the big dogs. The only reason he fought Fury is because he looked old and shot in his last couple and Wilder thought it would be easy to knock out the guy that got dropped and hurt by Steve Cunningham. Wilder was avoiding everyone else by refusing to unify against the likes of Wlad and AJ. When Whyte was at his best, he was getting gift decisions over Chisora and getting starched by an equally juiced to the gills and ancient Povetkin. Nobody's a victim of ducking that you've mentioned and you're making a fool of yourself, I'd stop digging if I were you.

15. Dorrian_Grey

Dorrian_Grey It came to me in a dream banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2024
    He only fights once a year because he's been ducked by Fury ever since he got the belts, Fury's the one who's an actual proven drug cheat, Usyk isn't.

DarkHorse901, EJDiaZ, shavers and 9 others like this.