Whats the deal with Tyson Furys next opponent?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Oakland Billy Smith, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Oakland Billy Smith

Oakland Billy Smith Active Member banned Full Member

Oct 19, 2018
    I never heard of this guy, and I didnt even know about this fight until my ban was lifted late yesterday...

What do the fans think of this fight?
    Is he another tune up for Furys next tune-up?
    How long can Fury maintain his lofty rankings fighting unheralded competition no one has ever seen before?
    Do you wish Fury the best of luck in this match?

POTUS likes this.
  2. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    It's shite. Nothing new there

3. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Fury fighting on he regular will keep him on top of the rankings. Fury is doing what no other fighter in the sport is doing and thats staying active by having 3 fights a year.

Ph33rknot likes this.
  4. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Otto Wallin is Furys Pierre Coopman

POTUS likes this.
  5. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    This content is protected

I keep getting Disney movie. Wallie the guy is not deserving. I'm starting to think Fury will always declare himself lineal champion

6. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Appallin Wallin pretty much sums him up

7. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Fury's fighting some nobody. Hopefully he's sharpening up and not making this a trend.

8. Boon

Boon Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Otto Wallin is Tyson Fury's next opponent. A really tough test for Tyson. This could be a real banana skin fight for Tyson. He is not taking this fight easy is Tyson.

Otto Wallin, yeah he's one of those fighter, you know one of those fighters. Those ones. You gotta watch out for these Otto Wallin type of fighters, you just cannot take them lightly.

Otto Wallin is UNDFEATED. He is a massive 6 feet and 6 six inches, and that is without boxing boots on. He has a massive 78 inches in reach and more than half his fights have ended him knocking out his opponents. This is a real dangerous fight for Tyson here, I'm not sure he will get through it. A massive test.

Wallin is undefeated in 20 contests, with 13 knockouts, and is ranked No 4 with the World Boxing Association and No 11 with the International Boxing Federation. That doesn't come from nothing. Otto Wallin is a dangerous fighter and highly ranked. This a real banana skin fight for Tyson.

9. L.Everett

L.Everett Member Full Member

Aug 15, 2019
    Tyson's decided his path to glory is to steal all the undefeated D level prospects from that "potential opponents for AJ" folder in Eddie Hearns' filing cabinet. Arguably worse than Schwarz, Wallin has achieved nothing of note other than somehow managing to knockout opponents with blows that don't land. It's basically a repeat of his last outing.

KO KIDD likes this.
  10. Heavy_Hitter

Heavy_Hitter Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2018
    Otto Wallin trains in one of the toughest bars in Sweden.

lobk and Oakland Billy Smith like this.
  11. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    This is how Fury rolls.it's a lineal thing.

12. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne's life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019
    Implying it’s a fight is hilarious. Here let me fix it for you... “Fury fighting on bums regularly since he was nearly decapitated by Wilder to fulfill his end of the espn deal.” is what you meant to type. Fury is a skilled heavyweight no doubt but he has only one good win on his record which was Wlad.