Jack Dempsey Vs. A black 120 pound Crack head who never boxed

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by Johnstown, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Addie

Addie Myung Woo Yuh! Full Member

Jun 14, 2006
    No...if only because Fire Pro doesn't have inbetween rounds.

2. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
    :lol:My stomach:lol:

3. Addie

Jun 14, 2006
    Companies:
    Lubin Videoscope Impersonations & Electronic Re-productions

adventurer & video stereographer

4. Addie

Jun 14, 2006
    Soon there will be no need for bloodshed. Lives won't have to be in danger, and there will certainly be no tragedies like Gerald McClellan ever again.

Why step in the squared circle when we can just have Lubin simulate everything?

5. Boxed Ears

Jul 28, 2009
    There we go.
    l
    l
    l
    V

6. Addie

Jun 14, 2006
    :lol::lol: Nice signature.

7. Addie

Jun 14, 2006
    I think Valuev just got Disqualified 3 times in that signature. WTF is that?!

8. Boxed Ears

Jul 28, 2009
    Yes, Haye knees Valuev in the crotch and has his face and chest bloodied in that massacre while still getting the decision, and clearly being aged 25 years by the look of his face. Criminal judging. Didn't see SNV did anything wrong at all...

9. Addie

Jun 14, 2006
    C'mon now, B. I know you're an advocate of SNV's talent, but let's look at the footage again.

It all begins with Valuev throwing a sneeky right uppercut inside, which is fine, but he's holding Haye with his other glove whilst he's doing it. This is against the rules.

Valuev would then later, out of pure desperation, grab both of Haye's arms and appear to pull on them. I have no technical terms for this move, it's something you'd see in WWE, but suffice to say that this would warrant at least a point deduction. Disgraceful.

...Poor form by SNV.

10. Boxed Ears

Jul 28, 2009
    This is not what I see, sir. I see Haye going in to do the dreaded arm-lock, which is a double version of what Tyson tried to break Botha's arm with. SNV EXPERTLY nullifies it and turns it into his own arm lock, which is against the rules for both fighters, but you can't say it's poor form to do it in retaliation, imo. Not when he didn't start it. As for holding Haye with his other glove, you are again incorrect. Much like in Lewis/Grant, the underdog (Haye and Grant) kept trying to dip down and time a headbutt by being able to move upwards into the other fighter with the point of their heads, Holyfield style.

To protect themselves, Lewis with Grant and SNV with Haye, they placed a glove HOVERING above the backs of their opponents heads, to blockade the skull so that it cannot come up and bash them in the face, yet the glove did not actually press down on their opponents heads. It only hovered above, without making downward contact, as opposed to the backs of the opponents heads coming UP to make UPWARD contact. So, you see, it is really the desperation of the underdog here, leading to very poor understanding from the audience of who is really being dirty. ...End lesson.

11. Addie

Jun 14, 2006
    This content is protected

...Disgraceful cheat.

The dirtiest title fight in history. This makes Pep/Saddler 4 look like a cocktail party.

12. Boxed Ears

Jul 28, 2009
    See the Gaymaker trying to "bite" Valuev below the belt? Was it violence? Was it submissive sexuality? ...Perhaps we'll never know.

13. Addie

Jun 14, 2006
    Submissive sexuality? No. A ****in' headlock? Yes. :lol:

Looks like he's thinking about going for a DDT.

14. Boxed Ears

Jul 28, 2009
    STFU Noob! Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane doesn't enter into it. Haye always bends at the waist during fights. That's not Sugar Nicky V's fault. Watch the footage again. Look, Sugar and Haye are in a half clinch. On the other side, Sugar goes to throw a hook, Haye bends at the waist and lo and behold, head is next to cup and you're crying headlock foul and for some reason, dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane. :patsch Only Brits!

15. Addie

Jun 14, 2006
    This says it all you biased *****.