Jake Paul Phony Fights Discussion

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by BitPlayerVesti, Dec 2, 2020.

Is Jake Paul a Fraud, a Joke or Complete Garbage?

1. Fraud

2. Joke

3. Garbage

4. ALL of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Forza

Forza Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 18, 2012
    So they had no problem putting him in there with JCC jr who was a former world champion and trained boxing since 5 years old, who is also naturally bigger than jake, but now they have a problem?

2. Gazanta87

Gazanta87 Member Full Member

May 18, 2019
    Ahhhh **** looks like I will have too get my boxing fix from one of the greats of this generation instead No mas

3. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Wtf? I bet you hes talking about his fights with Weidman. They gotta understand that he doesnt speak english well and can easily misunderstand something of that importance. I was hoping to see Paul in a real fight, hopefully they dont cancel because of a misunderstanding.

4. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    So they are protecting Silva from Paulo?

LOL

5. exocet76

exocet76 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Silva's English isn't as bad as believed. It's what's known as selective English.

6. exocet76

exocet76 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2012
    To be fair if he's been sparked twice in training then it may be the sensible thing. Silva was a beast in his prime but those days have long passed. Yes Jake isn't very skilled but he's young and in good shape I'd rather a legend not get sparked out in order to perpetuate a circus. If Silva does the business then you can completely ignore the above.....

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
    CST80 likes this.
  7. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    anderson silvas boxing never was.....

mark ant likes this.
  8. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    I hope you are right mate

9. Kratos

Kratos Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Fight will get canceled now im sure, no way the arizona athletic commissions want to be liable for millions of dollars if silva gets hurt in this fight.

10. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Jake ''Money'' Paul is in incredible shape for this fight. He's a consummate pro, a credit to the sport, and the best five-fight pro I've ever seen sans Loma

This content is protected

captain hook likes this.
  11. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Tommy Fury is certainly not someone who is overburdened with common sense.

Joy_Rones, lobk, Robney and 1 other person like this.
  12. Thirdtonunn24

Thirdtonunn24 Member Full Member

Jan 9, 2022
    After the Silva fight, I wondered to myself if the two brothers somehow, in a sequence of events were set to fight each other. Who would be the victor? Both of them are bad but who edges it out in terms of skill?

13. grutsch

grutsch Member Full Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Serious question?
    The older Paul brother simply is not cut out to do boxing - even if he trained seriously I do not see him amounting to much in this sport. Jake Paul is not bad. He is probably in the top30 or so in Cruiserweight.
    ps to clarify, he is not in the top30 - because he has not been fighting ranked fighters, but I see him beating most guys below top30.

Wasteman likes this.
  14. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    You must be joking right. Top 30? Did you take a look at those guys outside the Top 30? Most of them would completly destroy Jake Paul in a real boxing fight lol.

I agree with u. Jake Paul isn't bad. He's pretty good considering the amount of time he's doing this. He could easily built up a 20-0 record fighting journeyman and cans who are real boxers for years. But he's not going to beat guys like Wlodarczyk, Apochi, Oosthuizen, Koelling, Laggoune, Kashinsky, Tervel Pulev, Michel, Pejsar or Pinchuk. Just to name a few guys outside the Top 30. I could name 20 more.

Joy_Rones and Oneirokritis like this.
  15. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    I honestly don't get the hate at all. His first 6 fights are of a good quality compared to the first 6 of almost every one else today.

I also don't get the love or selling factor. Why anyone spends their hard earned money on this is insane.

Wizbit1013 likes this.