Jake Paul Phony Fights Discussion

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by BitPlayerVesti, Dec 2, 2020.

Is Jake Paul a Fraud, a Joke or Complete Garbage?

1. Fraud

2. Joke

3. Garbage

4. ALL of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Devon

Devon Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Pereira is one of the best strikers in the UFC, was competitive with a pro boxer in sparring, I think he’s too much for Jake Paul, he’s also bigger as well.

iceferg likes this.
  2. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Jake Paul learned his lesson against Tommy Fury. He will never fight anyone on a level playing field again unless he is the B side getting a huge payday.

oldcanvasback and Oddone like this.
  3. FreddieGibbs

FreddieGibbs Member Full Member

Feb 14, 2024
    Pereira is way bigger and a lot better, and that’s saying a lot because his boxing is pretty trash

4. dmt

dmt Hardest hitting hw ever Full Member

Jul 2, 2006
    Pereira by ko. If Paul lands a big right, he has a chance. But alas i favour Pereira.

5. Mike_b

Mike_b Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 9, 2020
    Pereira is 230 lbs come fight night, huge buggar. An excellent striker and well versed kickboxer. I would love to see him vs Jake Paul. Jake has more boxing knowledge but peirera is a beast. He'll probably fight for the UFC heavyweight title next if he does not switch over to crossover boxing.

6. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    If anyone can, Jake can

Jake ''Money Paul's right hand is the fifth horse of the apocalypse and make no mistake it's every bit as powerful as Poatan's left hook

Actually it's much harder because he's sending his opponents to the shadow realm whilst wearing pillows on his hands

Jake has dropped every man he's ever fought, can Poatan say the same?

I love Poatan but one thing I've learned is you write Jake off at your peril

Jake really is that guy

oldcanvasback likes this.
  7. Melankomas

Melankomas Prime Jeffries would demolish a grizzly in 2 Full Member

Dec 18, 2022
    Poatan would murder Jake

8. HistoryZero26

HistoryZero26 Active Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2024
    Jake Paul isn't likely to be champ but hes good enough where MMA fighters(especially the sort that aren't under contract) don't really have a chance of beating him and they should stop trying but won't because of their pay.

9. Pepsi Dioxide

Pepsi Dioxide Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 22, 2020
    I see Chavez Jr is fighting on Jakes next card vs former UFC fighter Uriah Hall. Last ditch effort for JC Chavez Jr to get a payday if he wins to fight (and more than likely) lose to Paul?

10. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Hall will beat him.

Pepsi Dioxide likes this.
  11. iceferg

iceferg Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Perieria would destroy Paul in boxing. Look at the washed up MMA fighters Paul has fought. You wouldn't expect Woodley, 48 year old Silva or even the relatively durable Diaz to last 2 or 3 rounds with Pereira.

I'd give Pereira a much better chance of beating N'Gannou than any of those who fought Paul would have of beating Pereira.

Also Adesanya boxed I believe and did quite well.

Devon likes this.
  12. iceferg

iceferg Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 25, 2008
    I thought Chavez Jr outboxed Silva for a round or 2 then completely gassed.

If you're completely unfit you can't expect to beat a naturally bigger man who can do the rounds.

Not seen Hall much but Chavez is no more than an unfit Brit level smw journeyman at this stage. This is at cruiserweight so he should lose.