Jarrell Miller on his failed drug test

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Chuck Norris, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Well, maybe.

I think you're ignoring the rather copious evidence that Jarrell is a habitual PED cheat who has form for thinking he can avoid tests. His entire career as a top level heavyweight was based on his unusually good endurance levels for such a massive guy. These levels allowed him to show consistently high levels of workrate sufficient to make up for the deficiencies in his technique and power. These levels are also precisely what one may expect from a user of Endurobol.

Incidentally, that's the very same drug he tested positive for against AJ, or one of them and by massive unlucky coincidence it's the same one he's just tested positive again. What rotten luck! Of all the possible contaminants one could innocently ingest from a supplement, he went and got the one that he's known for using and which would give him the endurance he needs.

My guess is he saw lockdown and his absence from the sport as an opportunity to load up and he once again miscalculated how long it would stay in his system. He's arrogant and stupid in equal measure and once again he's screwed up. With no other avenue open to him he gives a mealy mouthed interview where he talks about 'making mistakes', because he's never actually admitted to doping before and now this time it's all the fault of an unspecified supplement that 'his team are looking into'.

Are you really buying all of this?

Really?

2. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    USADA isn't inept. They are corrupt and can be paid off.

3. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    So the UFC hired USADA to conduct strickt testing, yet also pay them to look the other way?
    Then why would only a fraction of their fighters test positive?

Oh please do explain how and why they would have nearly 500 guys, who take steroids, pass all of the tests.

4. JediPimp007

JediPimp007 Long suffering reader Full Member

May 8, 2006
    One of the greatest posts ever.

All boxers cheat, oh, apart from Miller, the guy with 5 failed tests, he's not cheating, he just accidentally ingested a cocktail of roids.

Epic.

5. Lazar

Lazar Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 3, 2016
    The guys who test positive are the ones that **** off important people so they’re made an example of.

6. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Only a lifetime ban will suffice.

He has now failed 4-5 tests in his short career for PEDs. It is clear this man is a complete moron, is an embarrassment to the sport and will continue to fail PED tests again in the future.

I would lifetime ban him not because he is on PEDs, because everyone is. I would ban him because he is making a mockery of boxing.

Power_tek, Rilz, Ph33rknot and 2 others like this.
  7. Lazar

Mar 3, 2016
    I know a fighter from UFC personally. He isn’t top ranked but probably top 20 and he has been on TV before. He trains with one of the top teams. This is his life.

He tells me almost everyone is using, even if only TRT dosages, which gives you immense advantage over a truly natural athlete.

8. Pakkuman

Jun 26, 2019
    Where's your proof that 500 guys are using PEDs?

9. Holler

Mar 12, 2018
    Here's one for the 'everyone is using' crowd. How is it that Big Baby has that freakish level of endurance. That he can be that size and throw that many punches, round after round after round?

The answer we surely agree is that he's using. However, if everyone is using, how come Miller has markedly better endurance than everyone but his long time gym training partner Kownacki? Why don't all the other heavyweights have similar levels of endurance. Why do they gas out so often and Miller doesn't?

ipitythefool likes this.
  10. Pakkuman

Jun 26, 2019
    It's believable if Clenelo invited him over for dinner.

11. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I knew he would ever so conveniently pee dirty again. The boxing establishment have been out to get this kid since he first crossed codes from kickboxing. Nothing these crusty old cretins hate more than seeing fighters from other martial arts crossing over to boxing and embarrassing their boys and proving what has been proven so many times before and what I've been telling you all for years - that boxing is one of the most ineffective and useless forms of martial arts there is.

You think it's just a coincidence that MMA fighters like Sugar ''Money'' Mac can school the crap out of Floyd ''TBE'' Mayweather for four rounds in their pro boxing debut?? Why regular women with zero formal training in any martial art can hold their own in street fights with pro male welterweights who hold amateur wins over Errol Spence?? Why former kickboxers can switch codes and take up boxing late and become elite boxers and pick up world titles with relative ease? Klitschko (Vitali), Povetkin, Carl Thompson, Huck, Briedis, George Groves, Bellew, Algieri, Troy Dorsey, Drozd, ''Diamond Boy'' Charr, and about a million Thai fighters. I was going to include Dillian Whyte in that list but unfortunately through no fault of his own he hasn't been able to secure a world title title yet because the boxing establishment have been doing everything in the power to sabotage him from doing so.

Just a coincidence how guys who didn't even take up the sport until they were in their 20s like Ray Mercer (23) and Hasim Rahman (20) can forge their way to the top of the sport and pick up world titles relatively quickly and whoop the ass of one of the greatest HW boxers of all time Lennox Lewis (an unofficial win for the former). Hell, many of boxing's best HWs of recent years didn't first don a pair of gloves until they were fully grown adults :lol:

12. Lazar

Mar 3, 2016
    Miller probably has naturally large gas tank to begin with. Essentially he has a better baseline to work with.

13. Holler

Mar 12, 2018
    Funny that his training partner shares the same gas tank.

14. Badbot

Apr 17, 2011
    So you just bumped into the conversation without reading what it was all about?

15. Badbot

Apr 17, 2011
    :lol: You have absolutely 0 proof of that.

But I will bite. Why would they have Jon Jones test positive multiple fights in a row, only for the fights to still go through. UFC 232 was moved from Las Vegas to California last minute just so the event could go on, despite Jones´s positive test.

Sean O'Malley was and once again is one of UFC more promising future stars. Why would they pop him when there were no issues?

Why didn´t Tyron Woodley test positive despite his many issues with the UFC?
    Nate Diaz and UFC have had a notoriously bumpy relationship, yet nothing has happened.

Please, please make a case for your ridiculous theory.

Glass City Cobra and Ph33rknot like this.