Jarrell Miller on his failed drug test

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Chuck Norris, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    I responded to someone's comment and you butted in. My statement that USADA is not inept, just corrupt, stands.

2. Lazar

Lazar Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Of course I have zero proof and this is just my opinion based on what I see.

It seems to me that certain fighters are more protected than others when it comes to testing. I don’t understand how certain muscle bound guys who drip testosterone from their pores never get popped. It doesn’t add up, man. My guess is they have much better relationships behind the scenes.

By the way I think Nate is one of the small percentage of remaining athletes who are truly natural. Weed and coke I don’t consider PEDs. Lol

3. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    So what do you see? Show us.

Of course there is some shady **** going on. Floyd and Brock Lesnar are great examples of that. Doesn't mean that everyone is cheating.

Btw, some people are just naturally buff. There are limits, but it´s not like people can´t gain muscle. Especially after years and years of training.
    Anthony Joshua might look like a freak, but he ain´t got **** on actual Mr. Olympians or even pro wrestlers.

4. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    :lol: You responded to me you damn numbskull.

5. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Different fighters use different types of PEDs and in different doses mate, this leads to different performance benefits. That is the short answer.

Clearly Big Baby has to focus on endurance PEDs among others, because he is huge and would otherwise not be able to be high output without them.

6. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Well they clearly work extremely well. As long as you don't get cancer or diabetes or caught.

I'll try and clarify. I think that probably everyone is looking for whatever edge they can get. On the other hand every PED is a risk and the higher up the food chain the bigger the risk. Now we have Miller who is clearly on PEDS, everyone can see it, everyone outside of his fanbase, should he have one, could see it blatantly in his duracell battery performances. No way does a man that big throw non stop for 12 rounds without gassing. So why are the other HW's gassing on a regular basis? Why aren't they on what he's on?

7. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    :lol:

8. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    I think a nice long hike in the woods would do wonders for you my man. Get out and smell the fresh air, let your every day stress become an afterthought. It may inject some positivity in to you, and help get you out of your negative mindset.

NoNeck likes this.
  9. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    He'll be back. Hearn and DiBella think he just has some mental issues and I'm sure people will try to correct him. They built a little ''brand'' there with Big Baby Miller and don't want to waste it. He's such a character, you know? And the American market and all that. Really nice guy too. Such a shame.

10. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    To breathe life in that brand,
    They'll needs a new stunt,
    Cause big baby miller,
    Is a fat cheating ****

11. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I was actually taking a long walk in the woods when I wrote that post but it only exacerbated by negative mindset tenfold because they were full of loads of other miserable ******* just like me.

Rilz likes this.
  12. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Micro dosing of EPO is undetectable if done late at night when testers cannot do a random test, and is great for increasing your stamina. I am sure all the top guys are doing it. It is used extensively in cycling.

I would say it’s obvious that certain other boxers who haven’t tested positive for anything are on PEDs. You aren’t in the camp that believes you are clean if you haven’t tested positive are you?

Evander and Roy Jones never failed a test in their entire careers.

13. Glass City Cobra

Glass City Cobra H2H Burger King Full Member

Jan 6, 2017
    He's a pressure fighter. He may be big and strong but lacks that fast twitch muscle and explosive 1 punch ko power so he wears guys down with volume.

This is what someone wrote in the comments section:

"The substance he got popped for is caller androgen modulator. It's called G150156 it Cardarine. Catharine enhances your endurance to levels you cannot achieve naturally. It's nonsteroidal, has no side effects, and has a short shelf life. That's the reason he was able to have such an enormous output of punches despite his heavy weight".

I don't know how accurate this information is but it makes perfect sense given his style of fighting and his very high work rate. It's a shame because he's like the only pressure fighter at heavy weight and brought some variety. Like a bootleg obese version of Frazier.

Badbot likes this.
  14. Tramell

Tramell Hypocrites Love to Pray & Be Seen. Mathew 6:5 Full Member

Sep 21, 2012
    What a shame. All those fighters pre steroid/PED era that threw nonstop have few honest successors. Well toned guys like Jack Johnson built his muscles and ability to fight umpteen rounds the hard way.
    If Miller is done, I can't miss what I rarely saw.

15. znalniaskas

znalniaskas Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    He mainly uses stuff that boosts your endurance, that explains his endurance/gas tank for his size, not to mention recovery.
    GW1516 stays in your system pretty long and didn't even make it past phase 1 of trials on mice because it caused so much cancer, it's cheap but not exactly smart to use it.

Wizbit1013 likes this.