Jarrell Miller weighed in at 341 pounds

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by _Scott_, Jun 23, 2022.

1. split_decision

split_decision Electronic information tampers with your soul Full Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Jarrell 'Brontosaurus Baby' Miller came to the conclusion that Dustin 'The Worm' Nichols is King so he wanted to follow his diet plan

2. split_decision

split_decision Electronic information tampers with your soul Full Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Tyson Fury ?

Smokin Bert and fencik45 like this.
  3. exocet76

exocet76 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 28, 2012
    That's the obvious one as well as Miller. Billy Joe Saunders. Luis Ortiz. Mariusz Wach. Bermane Stiverne. Lucas Browne. Chris Arreola. Going back James Toney and Frans Botha was busted Josh Barnett (MMA). I'm sure if I think further there will be some more at heavyweight who were less than ripped who used for better endurance and power. Many wrongly assume that taking gear will make you ripped but the fact is that you have to work hard to get that conditioning.

split_decision and Smokin Bert like this.
  4. sasto

sasto Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Is there a blood pressure limit? No way that guy isn't pushing some serious millimeters of mercury.

This is worse than Lovejoy (worse than forcing any mere mortal to share the ring with that insatiable hellhound, Lovejoy).

I'll give you three guesses why it looks that way, and the first two don't count.

5. BoxingCasual13

BoxingCasual13 Watches Boxing once a year Full Member

Jul 16, 2021
  6. fencik45

fencik45 Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2022
    You forgot Povetkin. Guess that doesn't fit into your nationalist agenda.

7. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    hoping the old fury diet helps him out

8. Presenting-Fight-Film

Presenting-Fight-Film Active Member Full Member

Apr 18, 2022
    Real Heavyweight, not a Super Bridgerweight like most of those fools

catchwtboxing and sasto like this.
  9. exocet76

Feb 28, 2012
    Err I'm not Russian you mongoloid. the only clown shoe waffling on about nationalism whilst demonstrating that very trait is you.
    If you weren't such a spastic I wouldn't have needed to wreck you earlier in the thread with your ill thought out nonsense.

Mickea4 and JunlongXiFan like this.
  10. JunlongXiFan

JunlongXiFan Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 9, 2020
    Povetkin got busted for using a drug that was legal until a couple months before he got caught, not really the same as getting busted three times for a million different drugs

BubblesUK likes this.
  11. exocet76

Feb 28, 2012
    Also while I'm throwing your corpse around the room....I didn't mention Povetkin as he clearly looked more conditioned when he first popped.
    As this is specifically about overweight or dad bods then Povetkin didn't qualify yes he got softer as he got older but still...

12. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    Miller is just using this fight as a showcase for his new acting career.

He's auditioning for the lead in the latest Star Wars spin off about the life of Jabba the Hut.

catchwtboxing likes this.
  13. sasto

sasto Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 5, 2020
    But then he got caught again seven months later with a different (sort of related) drug. That's where you have to say he was looking for a chemical edge and willing to break the rules.

And for what it's worth, a lawsuit found the first failure was from taking the drug after it was banned. I don't know what investigation happened during that trial or to what extent Povetkin really contested the case.

It's a rung below Miller but I don't understand why he isn't trashed more. The second time he failed he was due to face Bermaine Stiverne.

14. JunlongXiFan

JunlongXiFan Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 9, 2020
    The appeal ended in Povetkin's favor because although a scientifically illiterate jury originally ruled in Wilder's favor, an appeal was accepted because it was proven scientifically that Povetkin didn't use the drug after it was banned:

"Because the test result was discovered so late in the promotion, the WBC chose to withdraw its sanctioning and have the mandatory title fight postponed as to conduct a thorough investigation. The issue stemmed from the substance having been placed on the banned list on January 1, 2016, with Povetkin contending all along that the trace amounts discovered were from ingestion the prior September when it was still legal to use.

Studies conducted by World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) were issued in June 2016, informing all that test results showing less than 1.0 microgram per milliliter (µg/mL) of Meldonium were to be deemed as a finding of no fault to the offending participant.

Povetkin’s “A” sample produced 0.07 µg/mL, while the “B” sample showed 0.072 µg/mL, roughly 14% of the maximum tolerable amount as deemed by WADA.

The WBC cited the study in its Aug. 2016 ruling on the matter. It was determined that “it is not possible to ascertain that Mr. Povetkin ingested Meldonium after January 1, 2016.”

So while he did break rules the second time, the first time he was clear of wrong doing. And that's pretty far from being a 3 timer and walking pharmacy like Miller. Povetkin's promoter was granted 4.5 million at the end of the lawsuit.

Jackstraw likes this.
  15. Kiwi Casual

Kiwi Casual Active Member Full Member

Jul 31, 2021
    I'd like to see all of those fights too.