Jean Pascal vs Marcus Browne for spring

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by thegoose86, Feb 14, 2019.

1. thegoose86

thegoose86 Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2019
    I don think Quebec will ever have fioghters like bute and pascal in a long time. for those outside of Quebec both are famous outside of boxing as well.

2. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Man wtf. I dont want to see my Pascal hurt again...

3. thegoose86

Feb 1, 2019
    that's okay only Kovalev has hurt him badly. and nobody else.

POTUS likes this.
  4. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Browne is OK but this will definitely go the distance.
    Pascal himself looked quite OK as well last time out, so this might be a close fight. Prime for prime, Pascal all day. But in 2019? I think Pascal is physically too diminished.

5. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Gvozdyk nearly killed the Lineal Light Heavyweight Champion of the world, and was fresh as a daisy in the 11th round and as sharp and accurate as he was in the first, not to mention absolutely ferocious. Browne couldn't get featherfisted Badou Jack with his brains squirting out of a vagina on his forehead who was literally flinging himself head first onto him the whole fight, yet still gassed and held the majority of the second half of the fight, yeah..... Gvozdyk is terrified.:rolleyes:

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE BROWNE IN THE RING WITH GVOZDYK.

pistal47 likes this.
  6. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Ye he beat up a 40 year old man congratz..

7. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    Yeah, Browne just beat up and couldn't stop a guy that went life and death and should of lost to that 40 year old man, congrats.

8. Boxingfan200

Feb 5, 2017
    LOL arrogant twit like usual I see do us a favor and **** off:risas3:

9. The Akbar One

The Akbar One Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    **** fight. Who wants to see this? Browne needs to fight a top level guy, not go two steps down from Jack with a shopworn and past it Pascal. What a joke.

10. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    Arrogant twit? What? You're a ****ing jackass, I countered you and you throw insults, no, try thinking before you post, then maybe you wouldn't walk into countless obvious as **** counters and embarrass yourself endlessly, you ****ing tool.

11. Boxingfan200

Feb 5, 2017
    nah you are just one of those people who got a toxic personality and poison to be around or deal with … I called you out for what you are..like I said do us a favor and **** off ;) this forum be better without you.. the only good thing you bring is your posts/videos on prospects. I wouldn't be the only one who wouldn't miss you on this forum . :bananaride

12. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    The why does the majority of the posters on here like me and despise you? Projecting much?

pistal47 likes this.
  13. Boxingfan200

Feb 5, 2017
    they like you because you are a mod and most suck up to mods on here lol.. the ones who don't like you your fellow mods target and ban them for you. Sad really anyway I got boxing and bellator to watch have a great night. Iike I said this forum be better off without you.. yourselfserge mvc and pistol the biggest mouths on here be better place with all 4 gone actually

14. CST80

Nov 23, 2013
    No, they don't, there was a campaign by posters for me to become a mod, and that was only after posting on here for a year and a half, and I was made a mod at 2 years. Primarily because I tell it like it is, no frills, no bull****, and I'm usually spot on in my analysis of a fight more often than not. Also I'm ridiculously level headed and fair when it comes to handing out bans, not to mention I try to reason with people before banning them, which is a courtesy I extend that many don't. But the other mods have their style, I have mine. None of us protect each other, only occasionally intervene if we feel its needed.

@Serge is just as fair as I am, I have no idea what your deal is with @pistal47 or @MVC! and don't care. Here's the reality, you're an ideologue that doesn't agree with my politics, that lets my POV on issues, affect you so much, that you lose reason and all sense of judgment when it comes to me. You're a clown, completely tone deaf, lack any and all self awareness with zero introspection. Learn to think before you speak, and most importantly, stop letting your emotions control you. Because the irony here is.... you like me more than you let on, and it hurts you when I attack you.

Tim123 and pistal47 like this.
  15. thegoose86

Feb 1, 2019
    credit to Stevenson for doing a good job for the first 10 rounds. but gvosdyk had everything left in the tank he was just over cautious

minemax likes this.