Jean-Thenistor Pascal vs. Badou Johannes Gabriel Jack & Gervonta Davis vs. Yuriorkis Gamboa RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Dec 28, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    People have been pegging him as the guy to stop Lomachenko and projecting he'd be p4p king..

Jackman65 and str1 like this.
  2. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    He lost the 7th and 10th if you understand the sport.

He is way overrated. Looked like crap against a shot 38 yr old fighter.

I know he was on your P4P list LOL

Statman and Jackman65 like this.
  3. The Akbar One

The Akbar One Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Davis should still be at 130. He's a pudgy midget. He is going to have serious issues with Lomachenko, Haney, Lopez etc. He was landing flush bombs on an old and shopworn Gamboa, and Gamboa was eating them fairly well for a chinny guy. He will get outboxed and outworked against those guys. One punch at a time doesn't work if you can't get guys out of there with single shots.

Jackman65 likes this.
  4. Leoh

Leoh Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Is Davis a hostage? The guy next grabbing him seems like he makes sure Tank doesn't cry for help.

Jackman65 likes this.
  5. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Idiots were proclaiming that. Loma has too much movement for davis. That doesnt mean he still cant be a force in the sport. Loma is going to be favored over every fighter at 135.

Zhuge Liang likes this.
  6. FastSmith7

FastSmith7 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2017
    Fair play he showed heart but no desire to win whatsoever, he took some big shots and did show a good chin but he was so scared of throwing big shots, there were plenty of opporunities to go for it and swarm Davis but it seems Gamboa was scared of Tank's counters and he didn't engage, not even in the 12th round, look at the last 2-3 rounds, instead of going for it he started holding and hugging Tank to survive.

He was not slugging it out at any point in the fight, he was just trying to survive, in my opinion.

7. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Uh, Gamboa hurt, went to war with, and produced a classic fight with the enormous Crawford who is even powerful at 147 and went into round 9 with him. You guys saying a drained Tank has over8'd power because he couldn't KO1 Gamboa now? GTFO. Every and any idiot could tell you who knows NE thing about boxing that Tank is a legit puncher with skills that pay the bills. He wasn't well tonight, and Gamboa was still a serious fighter at this w8, forget his age. Everyone is older now than they was when it was earlier for them. These guys both older now than when they got in the ring TONIGHT.

8. Eel87

Eel87 Active Member Full Member

Nov 10, 2014
    It was a beating and a good stoppage. Gamboa was resilient.

9. Goose

Goose Russian oligarch Full Member

Mar 2, 2005
    What's he been doing on the streets?

Jackman65 likes this.
  10. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    Another protected hype-job badly exposed. This was a total cherry pick and he still managed to come in fat and look bad against a shot opponent with one leg and zero gas in the tank. Disgraceful performance by Tank Davis.

After tonight’s showing by Tank, you can forget about seeing him fight Teo, Loma, Haney or any 135 pounder in the top ten. Ryan Garcia clowns this version of Tank. His next opponent is going to be another washed up name or another small guy dragged up from a lower weight. Someone with no punching power or defensive skills. After he calls out a big name. I hope Tim Bradley dusts off his old gloves and comes out of retirement to give this mush mouth punk a beat down.

str1, Statman, Forza and 1 other person like this.
  11. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Hilarious. Twink took 12 rounds to get a completely and I cannot emphasize this enough.. a completely shot to smithereens Gamboa out of there whose balance, hand speed, coordination, accuracy, and once blistering combination punching has completely deserted him. 23-12 Journeyman Robinson Castellanos who sports a fearsome KO 36% stopped a younger, better and less shot Gamboa in 7 rounds FFS :lol:

Xplosive, Jackman65, Statman and 3 others like this.
  12. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    I guess asking for Thompson, Pascal, and Gamboa in the same night would have been a little much. :lol:

2 for 3, boxing gods...ya done me no wrong. :D

Serge likes this.
  13. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Wrong! He wasnt on my list. Im just a fan of his

POTUS and Boon like this.
  14. Diddy

Diddy Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2018
    If Gamboa really does have a torn Achilles his corner should be suspended.

15. rorschach51

rorschach51 A Legend & A Gentleman Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    This ****ing clown gets his ass beat by Haney, Lopez, Campbell, Commey, Loma or anyone at 135 worth a damn. Fat **** needs to take his job seriously.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    Statman, Serge and CST80 like this.