Jeff Horn Vs Crawford - Horn Will Shock the World Once Again

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Sephiroth Rising 7, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    It's an embarrassing list, you would have been mentioned if you were shooting your mouth off in this thread like Farmboxer is, who clearly hasn't learned anything and still making stupid assumptions based on nothing.

2. alexland

alexland student of the sweet science Full Member

Mar 20, 2017

no intention to deliberately conceal any facts (there's way too much of that here already and like you, i call it out when i see it)

in fact, i gave the specific context for my comment which was the press conf a few days ago; pretty good summary post on boxingnews titled "Garcia Plans to Move Back Down to 135 After Broner Bout"

so i didn't know about the interview you linked to (nice one, by the way); however, even if i had known about it, i was relying on Mikey's own statements about his actual plans post-Broner, which were silent about Bud

what i relied on is later than the interview you linked to, which must be at least a year old, because in it he mentions the possibility of moving to 140, implying that he hadn't done it yet. The Rojas fight, which was at 140, was in July of last year, so that interview must have been before.

3. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    You are correct it is before he moved up. However he has signalled his interest about a fight with TC so I felt it reasonable to show the video as evidence that he was not in fear of the idea of getting in the ring with Crawford.

4. alexland

alexland student of the sweet science Full Member

Mar 20, 2017

yep--no question your video is right on point (i upvoted the post in which you included it)

still, aside from being at least one year old, don't you think it's quite a bit less than a "call out"? Reason i say this is that in the video, we hear the interviewer reading Mikey's answers to questions the interviewer asked him (but not the questions), and it's seems obvious that Mikely rather than calling out Bud, was just answering a question put to him, something like "would you fight Bud?" because the first sentence is:
    "of course i would want to fight him [Bud Crawford], he is the man in that division...."​
    hard to imagine any fighter answering that question a different way.

5. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Great post couldn't agree with you more.:thumbsup:

6. Str8ryte

Str8ryte Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Dude youre a complete clown. You keep saying how Craw isnt invincible but on the other hand you keep talking about horn like hes the second coming. Craw may not be the perfect boxer but horn hasnt proven a goddamn thing. The only thing youve suceeded in doing is making yourself look like a ****ing clown. Youre the only person on this forum dick riding horn. Youre a shitty troll.

Pimp C likes this.
  7. Str8ryte

Apr 27, 2012
    That just means youre a ****in dumbass just like that **** boy.

MidniteProwler likes this.
  8. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Wow you wrote half an essay to make a bull**** point.

If horn beats crawford i will give you 10k

9. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Look at the state of you! You don't prove a point with a dirty mouth. The fact that you are resorting to personal attacks just shows you have lost the argument.

If what I said had no merit, you wouldn't be having a period and getting so upset.

The fact is Horn beating Pacquiao means he has a more credible name on his record than anyone on Crawford's resume.

10. Str8ryte

Apr 27, 2012
    Lmao if it was a prime pac youd have a point. Pac is done. Pac was done after marquez stretched him. His whole style changed after that fight. Names count but you also have to take timing into account. Horn is trash. Youre just arguing for the sake of arguing. Hes not some world beater because he beat a shot Pac. Get real.

11. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    That was not what was said on here before Horn beat him. Do you want to see the posts mentioning how many members felt Pacquaio wasn't shot?

And if Pacquaio was done before Marquez ''stretched him'', then how did he beat the likes of Bradley, Vargas and Rios?

Horn may not be a world beater, we don't know but we do know he has all the right tools to batter Crawford. If Horn was american, black and showed off a bit of flashy pitter patter punches, people like you would be lining up in a queue, in order to crawl all over that boy's back like a rash.

He can't do any worse than theold fossils Beltran and Gambao. Jobbers who managed to go life and death with this apparently p4p no1 fighter.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  12. dougemerypm

dougemerypm Active Member Full Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Did he stop any of them and talk about old how about aged Timothy Bradley. Apparently you don't dislike old fighter just those who fight Crawford you fraud

13. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    TB was 31 and 32 when he faced Paquaio, that is hardly old.

No one said he stopped them, I'm just showing you he had enough power to hurt Crawford had they fought, as he knocked down fighters with sturdier chins.

We have individuals like you behaving as if it would be a foregone conclusion that Crawford would beat Pacquaio which is nonsense.

If an inactive Gambao can take him to hell and back, then Pacquiao who is twice the fighter, would have had a good chance of beating Crawford.

Kevin Willis likes this.
  14. mafioso

mafioso Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 10, 2013
    first of all Crawford is far stronger now than the 135 version that fought gamboa and a fight with pac would probably be at 147 so Crawford would be even stronger so pac doesnt have a single chance a this stage of his career.
    in second, gamboa never took Crawford to hell lmao he wobbled him a little when crawford played cocky with both hands down but lets face it the only one who was playing with his life that night was gamboa who got battered.

dougemerypm likes this.
  15. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Reason they robbed Pacquaio was to pad the records of guys like Crawford, Spence and Thurman with Horn. I would laugh hysterically if this blows up in their faces.