Jeffrey Christopher Horn vs. Michael Zerafa

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Aug 19, 2019.

The Hornet or Pretty Boy?

Poll closed Aug 30, 2019.
  1. Horn on points

25.0%
  2. Horn by stoppage

47.2%
  3. Draw

5.6%
  4. Zerafa on points

11.1%
  5. Zerafa by stoppage

11.1%
  1. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    I seriously do not know what your problem is dude. I am just saying what I have heard and am giving my opinion. What credibility do you have? This is a friggin public forum open to all opinions, I did not realize we needed media credentials or something like that :facepalm:

red_roo and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  2. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    No problem with having different opinions at all or predicting what fights may happen.I was just correcting what you said you heard,since I knew what you were saying was wrong when you said it was a certainty Geale was going to fight Tszyu or Horn,which was another example of your continued lies and pathetic insults of Horn and his level of opposition.

red_roo, buster007 and Seppala like this.
  3. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    You are losing it dude I can't even make sense of you're erratic post. I haven't told any lies I have just given my opinion. All I have said is that Geale is back in training and the word going around is that he will be ringside because he is going to be Horn's next opponent.

JOSEY WALES, PIRA and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  4. red_roo

red_roo Active Member Full Member

Nov 17, 2018
    I don't know why . I think he might want to fight U Midnight , well he knows what U look like maybe he can't get U out of his head an not sleeping to good lols . Anyway Midnight he is a fool .

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  5. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    LOL I've have had little interaction with you and have no idea what your problem is but if you want to be a smart arse POS like your idol MP and get involved in discussions that you have little idea about,then i'll be sure to treat with same contempt as that grub who can't handle being called out on destroying the old aussie forum as well as on his lies and **** talk about aussie boxing.
    You are 1 the few posters on the site that makes Midnite Prowler look like a genius,with your posts offering endless laughs for everybody able to decipher thru the illiterate nonsense that shows your extremely basic fan boi knowledge.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    buster007 likes this.
  6. Dangerwood84

Dangerwood84 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Seems pretty certain after Horn beats Zerafa, it's Murata in Japan and then if he beats Murata then Brant. More ducking I guess Midnight? Actually, Midnight Prowler's cool mate, he just can't stand Horn:risas3:. The both of you would probably agree on most other subjects :risas3:.

DONT B SCARED likes this.
  7. Dangerwood84

Dangerwood84 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2017
    **** I didn't see this post, I should have kept my mouth shut!

8. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    He has already ducked Murata once so don't be so sure. I believe that he will indeed fight Geale next. But I do hope you are right because Murata will embarrass him.

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  9. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    Oh dear, you really are a nasty little man.

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  10. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Murata would RETIRE Horn. I'm not saying this out of dislike for Horn but rather that Murata has a mean streak in him especially when hes on. If I were close to Horn I would tell him to avoid that fight as he could seriously get hurt and my guess is it's just that - his team want him NOWHERE near that killer.

MidniteProwler likes this.
  11. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    Yeah I have little tolerance for morons and i'm the biggest **** in the world when it comes to dealing with people like you,who act and say **** online they wouldn't say in real life and say anything without be able to back it up with facts or there own money like I do

12. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    LOL calm down dude. This is a public forum where people have differing opinions, it is not a courtroom drama. We get it you love Jeff Horn and it upsets you when someone has a different opinion about him.

JOSEY WALES and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  13. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    Yeah despite having heaps of discussion with posters with different opinions,i've only ever have an issue with a couple of trolls on here who were either racist POS or trolls like him who have thrown around insults and unfounded accusations at fighters.
    I generally try to limit my interactions with him and the other idiots but occasionally i'm guilty of wasting my time getting involved in petty irrelevant arguments

14. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    I don't and haven't had a problem with anybody with a different opinion to mine,just you and other idiots who insult and need to keep making up lies about fighters based on nothing more then not liking them and/or not being able handle the result of a fight you disagree with

15. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    The fact is Horn was very close to taking the fight with Murata which was to meant to happen June 2nd but the promoters wanted to push the fight back to mid july which was around the same time as the birth of his child but there is every chance Horn will fight him after he beats Zerefa,which will be yet another thing you've got wrong in your continued attempts to diminish what Horn has done and his level of opponents