Jermell Charlo isn't even close to a Top 10 P4P ranking.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by f1ght3rz, May 17, 2022.

1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Not really and not if you want to go by his standards. 140 isn't some talent loaded division it's no deeper than 154 if not less. Taylor got alot of credit for going life and death with prograis who really has never beaten anyone. He beat Ramirez clearly which imo was his best win and performance. Taylor is no different than charlo as for as personality he talks **** and is brash he's just more well liked for one reason or another. He became undisputed and got on the top 10 p4p so why can't charlo?

Btw vanes nor Trout beat him. That's just hate.
    Lastly your goofy ass is mad I pulled your pussie ass buddies in the lounge card and proved them wrong about me yet you cowards won't do the same. You can call me middle aged if you want to another thing you'd be wrong about fool.

drenlou likes this.
  2. Hanz Cholo

Hanz Cholo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Got “Melly Mell” over Crawford & Spence at the moment, he is also right behind Canelo nipping at his heels.

Top ten pound for pound is a subjective “what have you done for me lately “ list that is constantly shifting & changing depending on the outcome of fights. No need to get up in arms over it.

At the moment Jermell belongs in the top Ten as does Bivol.

drenlou and Pimp C like this.
  3. Forza

Forza Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 18, 2012
    I also have mell over crawford and spence

4. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    100% lost the first Castano fight. Don't need to watch that again because he clearly lost.

I can't remember how I scored the Trout fight but I think I had him winning that one

Definitely had Vanes edging him too albeit it was close.

Those PBC judges are hands down some of the most crooked and corrupt in an already rotten game. We all know the robbery and those crazy wide Clenelo scorecards are coming long before they come. In fact, their cards are even worse than Clen's judges ones and that ain't no cap. You can literally do enough to win the fight and lose every single round.

zelky likes this.
  5. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    He isn't my top ten, but how the hell would it be woke to have to him there?