"Jesse Hart would beat Canelo!"

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Dec 12, 2018.

...would Jesse Hart beat Canelo?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2018.
  1. Hmm, maybe at super middle.

25.0%
  2. Unless drained to a catch-weight.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, categorically, he always would, no matter in which division.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, categorically, he never would, no matter in which division.

75.0%
  1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Bob Arum is officially senile. :dunno

CST80 likes this.
  2. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Why wouldn't he say Zurdo beats Canelo, isn't Zurdo his guy? We'll have to see how Canelo does at 168. Zurdo and Hart are a lot bigger than him but Canelo is light years ahead in terms of skill.

wifly likes this.
  3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    He said both of them would but I'm unpacking the more ridiculous half of that statement IMO.

Canelo is a good deal greater p4p than his countryman perhaps but Zurdo is a big strong natural SMW and would be tough for him stylistically.. Hart isn't as big, or as strong, or as good (and I expect him to lose when they meet h2h this week) and stylistically wouldn't bother Canelo as much.

4. james5000

james5000 2010's poster of the decade Full Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Without the weight BS and rehydration clauses. Yes he whoops Canelo senseless.

GGG isn't even that good, and Canelo arguably lost to him twice. Although I thought he won the 2nd clearly.

Hart already gave Gilberto a hell of a fight, I think it's even closer a 2nd time.

5. DanielDimov

DanielDimov Jabbing all night Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    @IntentionalButt natural SMW? The guy has the size to probably compete in the cruiserweight division too :eek: Zurdo's big advantage so far is his size, he is not that complete as a fighter and I was very surprised from the first fight with Hart. It was closer than I was thinking.

Ivan28 and minemax like this.
  6. BVA

BVA member banned Full Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Hilarious statement.Jesse Hart is the definition of mediocre, a very poor fighter.

It's like the equivalent of someone saying Ohara Davies or Tommy Coyle beats Vasyl Lomachenko

Jackomano and IntentionalButt like this.
  7. ILikeBoxingForRealz

ILikeBoxingForRealz Active Member Full Member

Nov 29, 2018
    Lol agreed bud. Laughable and ludicrous statement for sure. While I think Hart is a decent super mid, he loses to Saul 10 outta 10 times. Could it also be equivalent to saying something like Ilunga Makabu beats Usyk? Lol

BVA likes this.
  8. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    ...did anyone honestly see him beating GRS last year? Or even have it a draw? Or even have it within a single round's shift of him not losing?

No, my guess is nobody did.

It was a gutsy effort but in the rematch I'm expecting a repeat, or that he gets stopped.

9. Jackomano

Jackomano Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    This. Hart’s size is a complete waste and wouldn’t save him from taking a beating against Canelo.

10. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Clenelo has been GGG'd twice now and he's about to get Rocky from Stocky'd. Hart sparks whatever is left of Clenelo out cold.

NasalSpray likes this.
  11. james5000

james5000 2010's poster of the decade Full Member

Apr 11, 2010
    I guess we can now all agree with Bob.

Hart gives Canelo a beating (Hart with no weight restrictions)

Zurdo would annihilate Cinnamon, and Hart gave him a hell of a fight once again

Hart isn't far off Zurdo tbh, if he had more of a chin he could actually take it to him a bit more.

I am totally expecting Canelo to look poor against Rocky. He will be running for the 1st half of the fight. Canelo is miles to skilled and tough for Rocky though. So expecting a very wide and boring UD .

12. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Canelo will school Fielding and would probably school Hart too.

13. Farooq

Farooq Member banned Full Member

Nov 13, 2018
    Canelo lost to 130 pound Mayweather. Most real boxing fans had him losing to Lara and Austin Trout. Most real boxing fans had Canelo losing both fights to overrated GGG. Canelo isn't very good. There is nothing special about him. Hart at super middleweight would beat Canelo.

14. finer details

finer details Indians lol banned Full Member

Apr 14, 2021
    :lol::lol::lol:

You really are one ****ing DUMB poster that doesn't know nothing about boxing. All your predictions and tips are hilariously biased and terrible. You're a laughing stock :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hart to beat Canelo LOL!
    Ramirez to beat Canelo LOL!
    Fielding to go 12 with Canelo LOL!

:meparto:

piprules likes this.
  15. finer details

finer details Indians lol banned Full Member

Apr 14, 2021
    Hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

This is @Boon 's former account ^