Jim Braddock v. 2017 light heavyweights

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by mrkoolkevin, Aug 9, 2017.

1. reznick

reznick In the 7.2% Full Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Lmfao!
    What?

Aaand there goes your credibility.

2. mcvey

mcvey VIP Member Full Member

Jun 2, 2006
    I see, it only works one way.Foreman was entitled to say that because he weathered the hook twice I think Frazier's power is overated anyway.

3. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    Aww boohoo your example didn't work, and "Fraziers power was overrated anyway," wahh.

4. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I see, it only works one way.Foreman was entitled to say that because he weathered the hook twice I think Frazier'
    You haven't gotten over being educated
    Still sulking after being schooled on your statement that Marciano was blind in the first Walcott fight? No need for you to worry about your credibility,you've never had any to lose.If you ever look like gaining any here, a quick scan of Klompton's post absolutely destroying you will rapidly place you in the proper perspective.
    ie Fan Boy Wannabee!

5. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    I can't believe you said Braddocks punch landed on Joe Louis chest.
    What have you learned during these 70,000 posts?
    **** all lol

https://streamable.com/li1ls

These guys who berate boxing champions the most, know the least.
    smh

6. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    Can you imagine McVey producing his views into something like a book?
    And making claims such as "Braddock knocked Louis down with a punch to the chest."

What an absolute bozo.

7. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I was taking what Braddock said ,I re-read it just now.Here is the excerpt from the interview.
    "He feinted me and I didnt go for it,and I came right back and he went for it,and he come to me,but he was way down low,and I had to uppercut him,and I hit him and he went down.But if he was standing up and I hit him straight it might have been a different story.And the next punch, I missed his chin by that much and I hit him on the chest,you could hear the thunder from that punch all over the joint.If I hit him with that one that might have been it."

So I mis-read it.It was the previous punch to the chin that dropped Louis and I was wrong.

ps You can't see where Louis' knockdown punch lands because Braddock's back obscures the view.so my mistake is understandable.
    I've learned a lot here ,but nothing from you Charley Brown!
    I don't berate boxers and I don't worship them either and I couldn't give a good f*ck about your opinion one way or the other.Now watch the knock down and tell me you can see where it lands ,just like you did when you pretended you could be certain where Carnera's punch landed on Sharkey!

This content is protected

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  8. SHADAPBLAD

SHADAPBLAD Viscous Knockouts Full Member

Feb 15, 2017
    it looks like braddock hits louis in the chest from the angle of his arm, but louis goes down like he got clipped on the chin. without a better angle its impossible to tell.

mcvey likes this.
  9. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Thanks you for your objectivity, the little boy Reznik cannot be criticized and goes "on a mission," if he is corrected. I expect he will have me in his sights for a while, until some one else pulls his theories to bits and he has a newer target to aim at.We should cut him some slack, he's only a child.

Edited .Louis states in his autobiography.
    "he swung a short right uppercut to my chin."

10. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    Anyone who thinks that punch landed anywhere but Louis's head should get their eyes checked.

11. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    Goes to show how little you know.
    And despite such a dumb mistake, you double down on your ego fueled petulance.
    You just don't get it.

12. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    Anyone who takes you seriously on here knows jack sh*t bout boxing! Just like yourself! Now grow up a bit, you silly little clown.

13. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    Why is the worlds oldest child telling me to grow up? lol
    You just made an extremely embarrassing mistake.
    Humble yourself.

14. mcvey

Jun 2, 2006
    I admit my mistakes. You never do ,is that because it would take much too long to list them?

15. reznick

Mar 17, 2010
    Of course I do. Don't turn this on me.
    You're the one who just made one of the dumbest mistakes in this forums history.
    Humble yourself.