joe frazier vs lucas browne?? how does it go ?

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by energie, Aug 23, 2015.

1. energie

energie Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 8, 2012
    ali got up and beat wepner and he was eons past his due date .....chisora is bigger better then frazier ??? ok u got me ....im outta here / i think im being trolled /
    razor ruddock vs chisora ?
    razor ruddock vs helinius?

2. uncletermite

uncletermite Boxing Addict banned

Aug 2, 2015

well one just cant write off a left hooker and one with reach...It may pose problems for Ali,Helenius is no walk thru hes sharp,polished fighter,idk much about him but one has to thibnk about the small simple things that bothered Ali,a jab and a left hook.

3. Curtis Lowe

Curtis Lowe Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Remember Fraizier vs Stander? That fight would look like fight of the century compared to how quickly Frazier would take Browne apart.

4. energie

Dec 8, 2012
    chisora showed ***** against fury but come on man im not even old bro u shouldnt asume / asuming gets u into loads of trouble /

so who wins bro?
    ali vs razor ruddock ?
    frazier vs razor ruddock ?

5. energie

Dec 8, 2012
    agreed :deal
    :deal:deal

6. clark

clark Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 15, 2005
    You wrote: "This is one of those fights that's so lopsised in talent Frazier Should win this by decision,but its also a fight one punch can end it..Browne is horribly slow so I give Frazier the nod here."

I take this to mean instead of it going to a decision, one punch could end it. From your responses, you must mean the one punch would be from Browne to end it. The reason I questioned who you meant is because obviously Browne could not stop Frazier with one punch.

7. uncletermite

Aug 2, 2015

Ruddock would smash Frazier quicker than foreman did....If Ruddock uses the jab he has alis number!That left hook would decapitate him,ali had reach most of the time to bail him out Ruddock had a 83 inch reach and was the same height.

8. gregluland

gregluland Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Well because guys like andrewwhat have LOL proven LOL that LOL modern fighters LOL, LOL :lol: are a million times better LOL than in Joe Fraziers time LOL :lol: (as we all know Joe was so long ago that his first job was as an assistant to Michaelangelo at the Sistine Chapel)...... that LOL..... Joe was actually by today's mighty standards :lol: little more than a novice it's obvious that Lucas Browne, that amazing slick boxer would beat Joe in 10 seconds flat, after all Lucas is so fast because of him being so lucky to be fighting today :lol:

9. energie

Dec 8, 2012
    i luved ruddock but come on man ./ even a non prime ali of 74 is gonna use lateral movement and not let ruddock load up on the hook / and if ali isntthere to be hit whats ruddock gonna hit him with ??? nothing/

10. energie

Dec 8, 2012

ali vs fury dude ?

11. rex11y

rex11y Active Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Termite and Boxed Ears are both clueless t.wats who need to stop posting s.hit comments on this forum.

12. fists of fury

fists of fury Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 25, 2006
    This is almost too painful to endure.

13. energie

Dec 8, 2012
    what do u mean this is too painfull to endure

14. fists of fury

fists of fury Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Dude...guys should we tell him?

15. uncletermite

Aug 2, 2015

you are severly underestimating ruddocks speed...his hook was like a cannon ball...if he was so slow he would not have hit Tyson with some of them regardless of Tyson being watered down....Ali never fought a guy with speed and power who out reached him....Ruddock was that kind of guy.Power is a non issue for him,only big punchers were able to defeat him,morrison,Ruddock and Tyson are an entirely different animal than Ali would bring skill wise,its a terribkle match up for him,,,think about a super Norton...or Cooper being hit with gamma radiation....then you have Ruddock,in real life terms...a super Ruddock would almosrt definatly k.o 60's Ali.Keep in mind we are talking about the 15 win streak after Jaco Ruddock!

I know one thing you cannot tell me a smaller sloppier weaker chinned foreman who gave Ali hell until he gassed is somehow above a guy 20 pounds heavier/faster and smarter in Ruddock,that right there nullifies any argument of why Ruddock COULDNT win this.Add the lethal left hook ,and one of the best ever..in the mix its obvious it can happen.