Joe Gallagher

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Joshua, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Joshua

Joshua New Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2019
    Watched Joe’s interview on one of the Utube boxing Sites complaining about his fighters not getting fights and Joe having a go at Sky and Especially Eddie Hearn it’s common knowledge that Warren won’t work with Joe so my question is could Joe be out in the cold and If so maybe his fighters will be forced to leave him in order to get some fights After all boxing is a business

2. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Joe has such a huge hand in the Manchester side of things, he can take a few liberties tbh and still stay busy

Shakermaker likes this.
  3. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    I have a hard time believing their is some conspiracy to stop his fighters getting dates.

4. Bogey picker

Bogey picker Former child banned Full Member

Oct 17, 2020
    After a hard nights training Joe is sliding his cumberland sausage straight into his dogs fart box

Arnie likes this.
  5. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    WHat the hell is going on? People usually loyal to Hearn have started to turn.

6. Patter983

Patter983 Active Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    I think people are being a bit harsh on Hearn he’s not god almighty , there is only so much he can do in this current climate and with the big group of fighters he’s got must be hard to keep everyone happy

im sparticus and LoadedGlove like this.
  7. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    If whining was an Olympic sport Joe would be a multiple gold medal winner.

Holler and moog like this.
  8. Joshua

Joshua New Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2019
    According to Hearn he’s offered Joe’s fighters fights but Joe turned them down saying the money wasn’t right

Patter983 likes this.
  9. Apples & Pears

Apples & Pears New Member banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2020
    It's true though. I researched the activity of Eddirs fighters after thinking about Gallaghers comments and theres a clear southern bias in who Hearn is kinder with fight dates.

Callum Smith, Liam Smith, Callum Johnson, Stephen Smith > all with Gallagher but Hearn hasn't put them on for ages. And Sam Hyde, Marcus Morrison

& Joe Cordina (wales) , Ricky Burns( scotland), Josh Kelly ( north east), Scott Fitzgerald (north west)

All the most inactive Hearn fighters seem to be northern or celtic.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  10. ClemFandango

ClemFandango Member Full Member

Sep 13, 2018
    Cordina is injured
    Burns at this point in his career isnt going to care about a behind closed doors low level fight
    Kelly and Booth tried everything to get out of the Avanesyan fight next til Hearn rightfully put his foot down
    Fitzgerald has had issues outside of boxing, but looks like hes preparing to come back now

11. Trafford

Trafford Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    Agreed seems strange 95% of his stable have been out during the pandemic and only a few like the Gallagher crew seem to be Crying foul. Seems strange that almost all of Gallaghers stable are being apparently offered crap money low purses etc. Surely it would make more sense if half his fighters were out and half not but the fact his whole gym isn’t fighting shows they are being greedy when there is no gate.

DON1, Wizbit1013 and Patter983 like this.
  12. Trafford

Sep 29, 2018
    Most of these guys are injured or gallaghers gym. How comes fiaz, Marshall, farroq, ritson, Harper, Taylor, Smith, tennyson have all been out no problems?

13. Trafford

Sep 29, 2018
    Most of these guys are injured or gallaghers gym. How comes fiaz, Marshall, farroq, ritson, Harper,

14. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Nonsense

As stated above by others,

Joe seems to want pre covid paydays, which with 40 percent of revenue gone ie the gate money aint happening

LoadedGlove likes this.
  15. ZiggerZagger

ZiggerZagger Active Member Full Member

Mar 13, 2012
    I see Natasha Jonas has done an IFL interview now too , just after JG says the fighters have got to speak up too.

I really think they are just digging them selves a deeper hole and making themselves look a bit stupid, she says she was offered a ‘3 fight deal’ and was happy with 2 of the 3 fights but it was taken off the table because of this !!!! Errrrr yes that’s what a 3 fight deal is , agree to the 3 or nothing.

Wouldn’t surprise me if after all this Eddie makes even fewer offers to JG’s fighters . JG went to Adam Smith to grass Eddie up and was told they would love to have Jonas in any card before the end of the year , Jonas confirmed they’ve since been told they’re all full haha.

DON1 and Wizbit1013 like this.