Johnny Nelson has a point.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Who_Necks, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Who_Necks

Who_Necks David Price's Big Suit Full Member

Dec 11, 2016
    This content is protected

Johnny says Fury and Joshua should do a PPV extravaganza and both fight on the same card as they need to work together in the future.....
    I agree Joshua should fight on Fury's undercard on BT Sports like the big dosser he is.

Seriously though i do agree, it would do massive numbers in the UK they could have a face off in the ring ect and build the hype even more among the casuals ready for a late spring early summer fight 2021.
    I know it would never happen but it does make sense with the Covid rules of no fans i think it would be the biggest PPV in British history and would make all concerned a bucket full of money but egos wont let it happen shame really.

2. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Good for fans, but too many corporate complications among other things. At the most superficial level, it would be a negotiating nightmare.

It's a non-starter.

3. micker1

micker1 Member Full Member

May 31, 2010
    I think fury will be in the ring after the pulev fight if both fights go to plan. They will put the fight on both platforms and make as much money as possible.

Both of them want the fight so it will happen. I just hope neither of them lose. Joshua v pulev and fury against possibly kabayel.