jon fich vs josh koshchek

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by bumdujour, Jan 18, 2009.

1. bumdujour

bumdujour Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2007
    this fight should happen imo. first off, its a great great matchup.

second, both of these guys are top contenders. both have been owned by gsp........so putting them in again with gsp right now is not really an option.

so, who wins this????

i go with fitch. opinions please.

2. LB3000

LB3000 Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 9, 2008
    It would be a good interesting fight but they are both teammates at AKA so I doubt this will happen.

3. cdnboxing

cdnboxing Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 20, 2008
  4. Grievesy

Grievesy Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 16, 2008
    Even though it won't happen, I'd go with Koscheck. Seeing as both are very good wrestlers, I'd say that the fight would be decided elsewhere. Koscheck has the better stand up in my opinion and definately has a bit of pop in his punches.

With the wrestling I just see them cancelling each other out. Has the potential to be a snoozer. But Koscheck likes to make his fights exciting now, so if it happened I'm sure it would be good.

5. BewareofDawg

BewareofDawg P4P Champ Full Member

Apr 8, 2006
    Anyone ever read about how these two do against eachother in training???

6. Tyga

Tyga Active Member Full Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Even though this fight probably won't happen, I would favor Koscheck to win. His striking is a little bit better than Fitch's.

7. WiDDoW_MaKeR

WiDDoW_MaKeR ESB Hall of Fame Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    According to each of them, they would NEVER fight each other. Hard to pick a winner. Kos seems to have the better tools... but Fitch seems to have better fighting instincts, and could very likely grind Josh's will out of him. Fitch just seems harder to beat.

I would like to see a rematch between Fitch and Alves.