Joshua Buatsi vs Fanlong Meng?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Scissors, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Yeah Fury should of fought Martin back then and he would of beaten him easily ( I expect Martin would give him a tough fight if they fought and could maybe beat Fury). However Fury decided to rematch Wlad, pull out through an "ankle injury" (not the reported poor ticket sales in Manchester) but was well enough to get pissed, get on the coke, jump up and down sining his own name at a footy tournament abroad just after his "injury".

2. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    A bit confused by this post.

You think Martin beats Fury?

And I don’t think too many people believe Fury had an ankle injury so that rant was pretty redundant too.

3. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    The current version of Fury since returning from retirement. Martin certainly gives Fury a tough fight and might be able to beat him. A lesser fighter than Martin in Wallin gave Fury hell.

4. Mavin

Mavin New Member Full Member

Feb 11, 2019
    Martin is utter dross. Fury would beat him with one hand. Charles Martin basically became Champion by default with the injury to Glazkov, he’s beaten no one of note and I’d fancy Wallin to actually beat him these days.

Hell I think even The White Rhino would give Martin a good fight and that’s saying something!