Joshua going to be battered by Usyk

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Ex Army Jim 39, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    In other news the sun is hot.

Jurgen, Glenn McKrory and Accurate like this.
  2. Ex Army Jim 39

Ex Army Jim 39 couldnt believe the price of chairs banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2022
    lol what

Nobody said losing to usyk is anything to be embarrassed about but that's not the only reason why joshua is so overhyped he has lost to a fat midget and has only beat old or crap opponents

If fury loses to usyk then of course he's not a hype job for a start he's not manufactured like joshua and second he's dethroned long reigning champs away from home

get a clue mate your a fanboy

3. Ex Army Jim 39

Jun 26, 2022
    Joshua will be sparked out mate he will come in and be a bit more aggressive but even he doesn't believe that he can do it he will walk into punches and be brutally stopped

after all he was stopped by a feather fisted fat midget who couldn't stop shot boxers before he faced joshua couldn't even wombble em but he battered joshua lol

4. RT7

RT7 Active Member Full Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Does it count if those weren't actually his own words? Apparently someone else wrote it all & he just read it out, as you do.

5. Boris Johnson

Boris Johnson Member Full Member

Jul 23, 2019
    I watched the first fight again last week and I was struck by just how aggressive AJ was. Granted, he never threw the kitchen sink at Usyk, but he wasn't exactly gun shy either.

The trouble is, Usyk just never stops moving. Even on the rare occasion when AJ managed to catch him, he just gets out of punching range and gets on his bike for a bit, forcing AJ to reset and start following him about.

I believe Usyk is vulnerable to body work. AJ had most success when he started bodysnatching and stopped headhunting.

6. Accurate

Accurate Jump back, wanna kiss myself! Full Member

May 3, 2018
    Usyk will stop him this time I reckon.

VanBasten likes this.
  7. Brixton Bomber

Brixton Bomber Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Very good post.

As you say, the cardio is the problem. Not just because AJ lacks it, but because the workrate of Usyk is legendary. There isn't a fighter at Cruiser or Heavy who can handle that pace. It must be sickening to keep up with him. Truly exhausting stuff.

VanBasten, Jolly Roger and zulander like this.
  8. Ex Army Jim 39

Jun 26, 2022
    Joshua is juiced up to the gills 3 stone over what he would weigh if he wasn't ramming in the anabolics and high calories with weights. he's another liar who says he doesn't use weights what a plank he is juiced uses weights and high calories (obviously need that anyway for all the activity h does) he is pumped up artificially

usyk will naturally be about 16 stone off the couch

joshua stamina always will suffer cuz of that the bloke is doomed and is ready to be battered by usyk who is class

9. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Yeah didn't Joshua actually throw more punches than Usyk? Pretty sure that was the case.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    Boris Johnson likes this.
  10. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    It's bad enough when Ex Army becomes a rather toxic personality trait

11. Ex Army Jim 39

Jun 26, 2022
    Here he comes the resident mental elf expert who does nowt but put folk down (thinking Dave Allen as well as other members) with snide comments

your a loser mate your job is crap

EJC83 likes this.
  12. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    I think usuyk wins but I feel AJ hurts Usyk this time and the fight will be closer.

Any plan will be better than the BS one Rob Mc cooked up and by default should see AJ put in a better performance.

Noel857 and EJC83 like this.
  13. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    He also gassed badly against the Pride of McDonalds in New York

VanBasten and Glenn McKrory like this.
  14. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2017
    If you have an agenda then it’s easy to argue Fury won his titles off an unmotivated, distracted and woeful Klitschko and then off one of the divisions biggest hype jobs ever in Wilder. FYI I don’t care much for either AJ or Fury, I personally want Usyk to beat them both.

15. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    I enjoyed that one, you really get it, keep them coming, GI Jim