joshua has only beat ruiz n pulev last 4 year

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Ex Army Jim 39, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Ex Army Jim 39

Ex Army Jim 39 couldnt believe the price of chairs banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2022
    is it really good enough ruiz could barely walk from being to fat pulev was 40 odd and rubbish beating franklin does nothing for him

iceferg, chico g, DaRealJT and 4 others like this.
  2. Umair Malik

Umair Malik New Member Full Member

Feb 24, 2022
    Atleast he did not duck Usyk.

3. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    aj just doesn't have it. No Iq, stamina, heart, or chin. He has none of it. Power only gets you so far.

Dont be suprised if he quits against Franklin come April Fools day.

4. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    If you think Joshua has nothing but power then you're ******ed.

5. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    I gotta challenge for you vegan. Its called Try not to suck ajs dick for 5 minutes. Are you up for the task ?

DaRealJT and MAD_PIGE0N like this.
  6. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Bodybuilder won against decent but washed up fighters like Klitschko, Povetkin and Pulev. Ruiz and Usyk destroyed him mentally.

7. MAD_PIGE0N

MAD_PIGE0N ... banned Full Member

Sep 3, 2022
    Yes, it's a fact.
    It's true. Which amazes me a bit, because he showed all of that once and I appreciated that guy after: his fight with Klitschko. AJ was perfectly prepared for one of the most dangerous Wlad weapons - the left hook. He got caught with a cross (Wlad's other weapon) and barely survived, but the moment he stood up, I'd say it was obvious he had the desire to fight, had the heart to. In a way, he was lucky that the chicken heart glass jaw Wlad didn't find the courage to finish him the next round and so AJ recovered and had a great victory. But that was it and it was once.

NullaLexInk and MarkusFlorez99 like this.
  8. Vegan Beast

Aug 19, 2020
    I've gotta challenge for YOU, how about if you're gonna hate a fighter, why not present an actual argument to justify your absolute disgust for his existence rather than just posting the same repetitive crap over and over?

I know AJ isn't the best, but is a well above average fighter and still well within the top 5 fighters around at the moment, and arguably still has the best heavyweight resume around.

Also, he was clearly scared of fighting Usyk, did you see the fear in his eyes in the 2nd fight? He clearly has anxiety issues, yet he stepped up and fought anyway, and that's why he has my respect.

He clearly has mental problems and yet he still faces them, and he hasn't ducked anyone so far. It's not his fault the AJ vs Fury fight didn't happen, Wilder basically admitted he ducked AJ.

Besides Usyk, I fail to see who deserves more respect at this level than AJ?

Wlad, Povetkin, Ruiz. Parker, Whyte - Who, at heavyweight, has a better set of wins than this? He also stepped up and didn't duck Usyk. Fury? Who's only decent opponent in the last 7 years has been Wilder?

Joyce? His only good win was parker. Wilder? Only decent win is Ortiz.

AJ is in the top 3, and I respect no one at this level more besides Usyk.

I respect Usyk and AJ more than anyone else at HW. Who else at this level deserves more respect for the fights that they've been a part in?

h8me, Toney F*** U, The Clan and 3 others like this.
  9. Ex Army Jim 39

Jun 26, 2022
    lol joshu top three he says he has beat pulev n ruiz over 4 year how can he be anywhere near top of rankings with that and just been beat twice off wee ukrainian

MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  10. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    Challenge failed

MAD_PIGE0N likes this.
  11. Pierre_Coetzer

Pierre_Coetzer Member Full Member

Sep 28, 2022
    I tend to agree with you. He has issues especially post Ruiz and Usyk.... Think his ability to maintain his public persona crumbled especially when he grabbed the mic at Usyk 2. But he had his fare share of good fights and deserves respect for those.... And he did it without belittling or cursing his opponents...

cuchulain likes this.
  12. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012

Bet he wishes he did a Riddick.

13. Vegan Beast

Aug 19, 2020
    That's what I thought.

14. Dangerwood84

Dangerwood84 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I really think we should be concentrating our outrage on Fury, right now.

15. Ex Army Jim 39

Jun 26, 2022
    why usyk pulled out thats a weird thing tosay mate

Thunderstorm likes this.