Joshua ****ing Tyson Fury like he did Wilder

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by iceferg, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man banned Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    The irony in this lol

iceferg, Canning Town and Decker like this.
  2. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    The quote is direct from his twitter.

But it was obvious to anyone paying attention even before then.

It seems to me youre letting your dislike for AJ make you irrational. And in this instance, objectively wrong.

Finkel and Wizbit1013 like this.
  3. Decker

Decker Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Exactly, you could say that about anyone here :lol:

Somali Sanil likes this.
  4. Decker

Jul 7, 2007
    In the entire AJ-Wilder saga I tended to side w/ AJ. But so much $ was being thrown around plus many belts up for grabs.
    Will any of us really know the whole truth?

Based on what fatso Andy did to AJ in their first fight, does anyone doubt that Wilder could've KTFO of AJ if he landed that right?
    Right now I'd favor AJ vs. Wilder, but I'd look at the betting line for a potential good bet :cool:

iceferg likes this.
  5. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Exept the fact that he fights nothing like Ruiz. Ruiz is a short compact pressure fighter that can throw quick jabs and quick combos. He also had to pick himself up off the canvas and right afterwards he ate a right hand from Aj directly on the chin before brawling with Aj and beat him to the punch in those exchanges.

Wilder would get his back blown out if he ever summed up the courage to get in the ring with Aj. Guy was so desperate against Luis Ortiz its not even funny. A world class fighter sure but he used to be so overrated in all boxing forums and comment sections. He's still someomwhat overrated now

6. Tyistall

Tyistall Member banned Full Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Ok let's see. Hearn and AJ send multiple contracts to both Fury and Wilder, none of which they sig . Yet it is AJ who doesn't want the fight? Yeah, you guys are idiots. And when AJ floors this fraud Fury, a lot of you will run away like Wilder fans have haha. Idiots

7. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    can you wait a minute let them sign before you continue this bitching?? JIt's like some of you expect INSTANT results or something or a constant second to second update. :lol:

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  8. Jackal

Jackal Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Two people have posted the source of that quote, which was Beyonce's own twitter. Why haven't you acknowledged it? Are you scared to admit Beyonce ducked AJ?

9. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    Who's said AJ has a great resume? All anyone has really said it's the best among the HW's. And incase you hadn't noticed, about all the HW's have garbage for a resume right now. If you want to crap on his resume, who has a better one at HW??

Yeah....Sky Sports sure FOOLED everyone here. :rolleyes:

10. iceferg

iceferg Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 25, 2008
    It's not best though.

11. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    Put up an argument of who has the best resume at HW then.

12. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Southside Slugger Full Member

Dec 30, 2005
    Well, who does then?

Lemme guess, you'll say Fury?

13. iceferg

iceferg Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Tyson Fury.

14. Decker

Jul 7, 2007
    No question Ruiz and Wilder have very different builds and different styles.
    Nevertheless, if AJ has a careless moment and Wilder can land 1-2 big shots, AJ is in big trouble. It's clear AJ doesn't have the recuperative ability Fury has.

That Wilder is overrated we're on the same page. But he still has a lot of snap in that right.

15. JDub

JDub Active Member Full Member

Dec 8, 2018
    Yeah I agree with this, Wilder is defo overrated but he will always be a bad style match up for Joshua, don't get me wrong, if they fought 10 times I think Joshua would beat him 7 or 8 times but like you say if Joshua gets clipped, gasses out at any point or hasn't bombed Wilder out quickly he's in big trouble.