Joshua is really underrated, hes gonna smash Parker quite easily

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson379, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Tyson379

Tyson379 Active Member Full Member

Apr 28, 2013
    How are people even counting this as some sort of 50/50 fight. Dude, Joshua has obliterated all of his opposition and KO'd Wladimir Klitschko! Who cares about Wlad's age, Wlad would destroy every HW out there at the moment. Joshua goes in and stops one of the best HW's ever.

Then you got some guy named Joseph Parker who has struggled against mid level opposition and hasn't stopped anyone noteworthy and he has a chance? This is a joke, Joshua will destroy and dominate this division and the only chance of someone giving him a challenge is Tyson Fury but that seems really suspect right now.

I mean do people seriously believe that Joseph Parker or Deontay Wilder have a chance against Anthony Joshua? Do you guys really watch boxing? I mean you have to be a total BOXING FAN noob to really believe that those guys have a chance against one of the best HW's we've seen in a LONG time. You think Wilder or Parker would even give Wlad any trouble whatsoever? Then what makes you think he has a chance against Joshua?

IntentionalButt, Gymbot, JC40 and 4 others like this.
  2. Rockradar

Rockradar Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 1, 2016
    So Joshua wins! Settled! Done! lol.

Whats the lotto numbers this week? :)

kriszhao, northpaw, S.K and 7 others like this.
  3. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Parker won't win but he won't be blown away in a few rounds like some people are predicting. Fact is Parker is better than Whyte, Breazeale and Takam and all these guys took Joshua into the 2nd half of the fight and I expect Parker to do the same.

4. SnatchBox

SnatchBox Boxing Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Parker wins this fight get ready for Upset of the year, even though it's champion vs champion

5. Papillon

Papillon Active Member Full Member

Dec 26, 2017
    I'd like Parker to win as he seems a likeable guy but I think he'll get beat down and broken up, stopped late.

Rooting for Parker though.

6. sean

sean pale peice of pig`s ear Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    did you watch joshua in the amatuers get hurt by shorter pressure fighter who came at him
    did you watch joshua gas 5 through 8 v wlad
    did you watch lewis walk into a right hand v mcall
    did you watch tyson get picked apart and kod by douglas

parker is a rival heavy champ who looks to have a good chin

any heavy AJ cant stop is going to start landing his own punches at some time in the fight / and AJ has shown when he goes for it in the early rounds he needs to suck it up and regroup.

i think parkers style suits AJ / not a lot of head movement / short arms/ but when they both trade parker has very quick hands does have a shot of beating aj.

C.J., Birmingham, CST80 and 3 others like this.
  7. pincai

pincai The Indonesian Thin Man Full Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Joshua is the goods, but his chin is not as good as some past heavyweight greats. He can be hurt with one punch.
    Which means anything can happen.

khaosai galaxi and SnatchBox like this.
  8. STEPHEN1990

STEPHEN1990 Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 22, 2017
    Aj power is overrated his not a lights out puncher alot of his knockout have been the ref stopping it even at the lower level he can punch but his not a monster puncher

9. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Parker is the type of fighter that performs according to level of opposition.

All the lacklustre performances prior, he's fought opponents who've come to spoil and survive and he hasn't needed to step up the gears.

He will change through the higher gears when it is all on the line. This is a man who isn't motivated by money but rather to ensure that his father's dream of witnessing him become world heavyweight champion, becomes a reality.

Parker would rather die than lay down and give up his dream for a stiff ped loving scoundrel.

gold and Work the body like this.
  10. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Lucky Lewis wasn't around today and fought some guys down the line like Billups, McCall and Grant who practically buckled Lewis to one knee....you guys would lable him a chump in comparison to an actual HW not remotely hurt by anyone of their caliber and who apparently can't punch hard either? .....:shocked:

Now we have the overrated Joshua who the great Parker will expose , lucky for us? :duh

Joshua by K.O 6th round.

11. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    I usually want a good fight but really I actually hope Joshua sparks him out. The forum community is quite annoying most of the time and to see endless threads of how Joshua struggles in fights really is borderline ....no it is out right stupid.:facepalm:

Of course you know the same posters on here will say Parker is overrated when that happens and find a way to twist it as another Joshua struggle.....that the ref has to stop and save him.:crazylick:

Gymbot and JediPimp007 like this.
  12. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    You've readily swallowed the fructose syrup down hard.

Joshua is invincible, right? No one is capable of beating him.

Matchroom says so.

13. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Parker is custom made for Joshua. Only a fool would take him and I know , no one would place a bet on Parker without money to gamble away. Are you a fool?

lloydturnip likes this.
  14. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Joshua is probably the most proven puncher at heavyweight right now.

Zumbano Love was KO'ed in 2, nobody before had taken him out so quickly like that. Not Martin, or Molina, or Briggs or Ruiz Jr later on.

Johnson taken in 2 rounds and Joshua still the only fighter to ever stop him.

Breazeale is known to be durable, took bombs from Mansour and Ugonoh and came back to win, but stopped by Joshua.

Molina crushed in 3 by Joshua and he went 8 and 9 rounds against Breazeale and Wilder.

Takam, sure the stoppage was bull**** but he hit hard enough to drop him twice legitimately. Only Povetkin has done what Joshua did when he also stopped Takam in 10 rounds in a more competitive fight.

Mr Icaman, Gymbot, Espin88 and 2 others like this.
  15. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
    I think Joshua will win (and parkers my favorite fighter) how ever I don't think it will be easy.... if parker can last into rounds 8-12 and not take 2much of a beating. I think he can stop Joshua late.

speedbaggage and khaosai galaxi like this.