Joshua is scared of Fury knows he would get schooled

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Badboy87

Badboy87 Member Full Member

Jan 29, 2019
    Aj is scared of fury, you best believe it because he’s fully shook of the gypsy king 100% FACT

2. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz Can we get Ivan Dychko some momentum Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    It’s common knowledge that a young amateur AJ sparred fury and dropped him.

He could well end up losing to fury but AJ isn’t scared to fight anybody 100%

3. MR6666

MR6666 New Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Boxing is mostly politic's between promoters broadcasters and venue's also governing bodies of the belts, That's what stops fights getting made not fear of the other fighter.

Holler likes this.
  4. Badboy87

Badboy87 Member Full Member

Jan 29, 2019
    What you just said is true however femi is fully shook by the traveler king

5. Ike-Man

Ike-Man Active Member Full Member

Mar 9, 2014
    In your dreams, Fury will school Wilder's ass again.

Badboy87 likes this.
  6. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    You cant find them dummy.
    You have never seen anything like what you have claim whilst I provided links.
    This is why are you are known as ESBs dumbest poster. Enjoy that title champ

7. gdm

gdm Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Can you tell me when did fury actually schooled anybody?

greenhornet likes this.
  8. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Deonkey's donkey?

bandeedo likes this.
  9. greenhornet

greenhornet Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 14, 2016
    anything you say. my life just doesn't revolve around this forum and the opinions of people i will never meet. unlike you obviously.

10. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    What a ridiclous thread considering Fury has turned down 2 offers for a fight with AJ.

11. greenhornet

Nov 14, 2016
    never mind that fury has little power and a questionable chin. a history of ducking anyone with size or power. fury is a hype job.

12. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Joshua just commented that he can outbox Wilder but he'll just KO Fury. He's admitting he can't outbox him and must get the KO. That's a dangerous position to be in, particularly when the guy has yet to be KO'd despite fighting Wlad and Wilder, the two biggest one punch artists in recent years. They're definitely worried about losing a boxing match to Fury. If he stops needing to do fat camps before fights he'll be punching harder too.

13. greenhornet

Nov 14, 2016
    if he stops taking peds he won't have the huge layoff.

14. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Oh absolutely. I havent been on here for a while but yes you finding those links that you cannot muster. The links that would stop you looking so foolish and bad, that sadly dont exist has been on the forefront of my mind for weeks lol

Anyway, jokes aside, it has been proven that you talking out of your backside and couldnt back up what you said. Of course you wont need to reply because your life just doesn't revolve around this forum and the opinions of people you will never meet. unlike me obviously. So rest assured that this person you will never meet knows that you have been schooled

15. smiffyinoz

smiffyinoz Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Fury isn't fighting anyone decent anytime soon. The too faced pikey has been slagging off Hearn and Joshua for years and now he's signed a big money deal they will be protecting their goose. He'll be tip tapping through the bums in the next five years. Dosser