Joshua lost on purpose/conspiracies

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Carlos788, Jun 2, 2019.

1. notjustacasual

notjustacasual Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    I don't think it was fixed for a second but I do think there was something wrong with him. As many others have said he was looking and acting weird leading into the fight and during it.

Could have been a mild concussion from sparring, a viral infection that causes fatigue (I've had this before, you feel fine then you get into the gym and get gassed after one set) or some other such thing.

Haters are just loving it right now and will say nah he was perfect and that was the best version of AJ in there but I'm not convinced.

I think Ruiz is a bad style for him but won't be shocked if AJ wins the rematch.

the_Hawk and sjp17 like this.
  2. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    AJ lost cos he took his eye off the ball thinking even at the weigh in this was going to be a stroll against a guy with boobies and thought he’d start his US journey with a KO but picked the wrong fighter to mix it with. The left hook was too quick and powerful in the exchange and that’s the shot that always catches you unaware. Think he will change trainers after this but will be a hard thing for him to do. On that performance he loses to Wilder and Fury all day long.

Suspect.chin, chico g and sjp17 like this.
  3. sjp17

sjp17 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Be a man and accept your boy lost fair and square !

4. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    You want an alternative theory about this fight and AJ ? Here's one :

Since AJ has been regularly VADA tested (the Klitschko fight I believe ?) he has been on less and less potent juice to avoid being caught out and as a result has increasingly looked flat in his performances since beating Wlad plus his previously colossus like punch power has gradually diminished as well.
    The Ruiz fight was the one were it all caught up with him, AJ's diminished powers and being in with a live, skilled HW in his prime and it all came crumbling down. Watch the first two rounds of the Ruiz fight and I just cannot believe that that version of AJ is the same as the Wlad, Martin, Breazeale and Whyte fights. If you look at AJ's opponents since Wlad and to me it seems like the generally poor quality of them merely papered over the cracks :

Parker - Decent but unremarkable HW who was scared stiff of AJ's right hand
    Takam - Journeyman who still did well
    Povetkin - Old and like AJ had been seriously weakened by coming off the juice

5. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict Full Member

May 31, 2010
    a lot of the americans are picking up on the fact the hearns are self confessed slave traders and that isn't acceptable in 2019

6. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Listen, Joshua dissed the snickers and got spanked end of.

Ruiz was never giving that recipe away!!!

7. Saintpat

Saintpat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 26, 2009
    So does that mean Joe Louis losing to Max Schmeling was fixed? Because he damn near killed him in the rematch.

As has happened countless times in boxing. All fixes?

BigStiffIdiot likes this.
  8. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Why do people entertain this nonsense. I haven’t even read a post on here just the title.

He weren’t good enough on the night, end of.

9. Saintpat

Saintpat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Joshua took a dive to detract from the Katie Taylor blatant robbery would be my theory.

10. NasalSpray

NasalSpray Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2018
    This content is protected

Michael has spoken

sjp17 likes this.
  11. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz Can we get Ivan Dychko some momentum Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    AJ took two big ones from Ruiz in the third round, one to his left ear and one to the top of his head and AJ never really recovered after that.

He can beat Ruiz no problem but he needs to keep his hands up and keep it long

Carrying out what mcracken instructed would also help

Part of me thinks the occasion got to AJ a bit but also he couldn’t really get out of bed for Ruiz compared to wilder

Smudge_ likes this.
  12. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Tony Dosh PPV has got out of bed no problem for his entire CV full all puddings except the 41 year old Klit.

I thought he was pony from the first bell and done next to nothing in rounds 1 and 2 before he was hit in the 3rd.

He was heavily knocked down in sparring preparing for this fight so it looks like he has David Price syndrome - the energy, confidence and desire completely wiped out by a single shot even though that shot is 10% of the power Wilder hit Fury with.

He needs to seek medical advice on this potentially serious brain defect and retire now if this is how his brain and body react to taking a punch on the head.

305th likes this.
  13. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Tony Dosh PPV's father had e real go at Eh day in the ring when Spud Ruiz was being interviewed.

Clearly thought his lad should have cancelled the fight on Sat.

There must be significant issues behind the scenes

305th likes this.
  14. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    It's coming out slowly but surely.

15. DAZNOLOT

DAZNOLOT New Member Full Member

Feb 15, 2019
    Something definitely went on behind the scenes, either on the night or in the build up to the fight.

First 2 rounds AJ was gun shy and hesitant. Totally striped of the normal arrogance we’ve seen. Where was the smirking, the tongue poking out, the right hand being thrown, the general confidence.

AJ looked like a novice.