Joshua now is a faster KO-artist in championship fights than Wilder.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by SmackDaBum, Dec 2, 2018.

1. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    listen dopey....I said as champion bc of i included title fights in general...it.... .

included Martin he got stopped in 2 rounds .

included Byrd Wlad went 12 with him...

it would put Joshua in the lead you dope.

And

Wlad at 43 > Wilder at paper champion.

Every time you post I picture a guy with a needle in his arm, it's like your oblivious to what posters are talking about ? :babeando:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    You're comparing seven fights with 29 title fights. And a 28-year-old champ fighting 39-year-olds with a 39-year-old champs fighting 28-year-olds. Of course it's skewed.

Don't be an idiot.

Joshua is 28 or 29. Wlad, Vitali and Lewis were among the oldest guys to hold the title, along with people like Foreman and Holyfield.

In 10 years, we'lll see if Anthony Joshua's average rounds per title fight stay the same or go up as he gets older and his challengers are younger.

Up is most likely.

I believe the only guy Joshua has fought as champ who was younger than him was Joseph Parker.

How quickly did that end?

Or right, it went 12.

305th and destruction like this.
  3. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    I'm comparing each first title reigns and showing an idiot ...you being him, Joshua is the better finisher in less rounds per fight so far and has done less 12rounders.

Take the needle out of your arm you nitwit and go rant about Joshuas next fight in a thread that it's the subject on .....:flipa:

4. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Well, they are now after going down five times combined against Wilder.

5. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Watched it the next day on what?

6. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014

Good for you.

7. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    The main difference is Wilder has had twice as many fights, he's nearly four years older and everyone's average rounds per fight go up the older they get and the more fights they have.

8. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Yet still had to rely on a robbery after being completely outboxed by a guy who had been out of the ring for 3 years, and 12 months prior, was a 450lb cokehead who fought Wilder as his warm up fight into the mix. Lets hope he fights some prime contenders rather than weak lambs with chinny chins in the future. The amount of them "begging", you tell me whose on the duck trail to cash out.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  9. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Yes, let's hope Joshua does.

10. The Long Count

The Long Count Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Fury reduced Wilder to a paper champion in every sense of the word. Wilder had the easiest route - fought no one of note on the way up, then fought the easier opponent for a belt, both Fury and Joshua had to beat a hall of fame fighter - albeit well passed his prime- for their glory. Then Fury after 3 years gone comes back goes to his opponents back yard and puts on a clinic on the road against the “champion”.
    Wilder’s career is in shambles. And his “vaunted” power. Fury got up in the 12th On tired legs after moving all night, showed no ill effects and won the remainder of the round. Not good signs for Tay

N17 likes this.
  11. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    That's because their competitors get harder simpleton. Wilder has never had a fast fight against a prepared ranked top guy no matter how old he was...lol

Again Wilder is actually 1 and 1 in relevant fights and that's only bc the bell saved him against Ortiz who was 48 and had defeated the great Martz to prepare him for Wilder. Lol

12. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Yes, Joshua is the more efficient puncher and the more effective finisher so that makes sense. Wilder has a more dangerous right hand due to his speed and the way he loads up on it, but that very power makes it difficult for him to control it in close quarters and in combination, so he can let fighters off the hook once he has them hurt.

13. chatty

chatty Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Tbf he wouldn't be much different if you added the first thirty guys Wilder fought onto his resume.