Joshua on BBC 1 tonight!!!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by crixus85, Apr 25, 2017.

1. crixus85

crixus85 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Here's a surprise, a boxing programme on BBC 1. Not exactly at peak viewing time, but at least a morsel from them ; 11:45 PM for an hour, "Anthony Joshua: The Road to Klitschko". The Beeb must think this is safe for us to see, given their anti - boxing stance.

2. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Smashing! I've been having a bit of trouble sleeping lately as it goes, so this should help me sleep

Odins beard likes this.
  3. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    There has been a lot more boxing articles in the last month or two on the BBC website as well, not just Aj related either

S.K likes this.
  4. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    I never understand why Matchroom haven't offered the BBC footage for a monthly boxing magazine show- if they are going to have more PPVs maximum exposure is the way forward.

goku23 and S.K like this.
  5. Legend X

Legend X Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Mar 18, 2005
    Does anyone watch the BBC still ?

6. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    I don't really watch BBC no

7. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Eastenders on iplayer

8. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 25, 2015
    The 6 Nations when it's on but that's it. Just Marxist propaganda masquerading as entertainment brought to you by a bunch of elitist snobs and pedos who despise the very people paying to keep them in a job. Although I haven't paid the TV licence once in my life and never will. I urge everyone else to do the same.

9. Legend X

Legend X Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Mar 18, 2005
    If the BBC are Marxists why are they always sucking up to the royal (windsor) family ?
    I'd say they are Monarchist propagandists if anything.

10. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    BBC is political correct shite. Literally subliminal brainwashing at it's best and everyone falls for it. Has anyone watched Eastenders every single time without fail there is someone with a half respectable job such as a doctor, police man, solicitor etc they are a minority. I imagine this is offensive because it's so blatant every time and as if it's a shock that a minority would have a decent job which obviously it's not. Not in my time anyway.

On the Joshua programme I'm quite shocked they're promoting something that will clash with the already struggling Match of the Day.

11. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    I will never pay for a tv license, i don't support their paedo ring, it amazes me that people pay them when they don't have too.

heerko koois likes this.
  12. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    What if the they come knocking?

13. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015
    lol at the anti bbc loons on here.

It's the most watched channel in the uk. I suspect that more people will watch this show ( on at 10.45pm not 11.45) than ppv buys for the fight so its great exposure. BBC also done a multi fight night deal with matchroom for radio rights rather than fight by fight ones where it gets done at the last moment hence why they are publicising it more

14. Erik

Oct 25, 2015
    They have no legal authority but people think they do and end up going along with them which is why they get fined. So if in the unlikely event someone does come to your house, just don't sign anything and don't let them in. Tell time to do one and there is nothing they can do.

15. Erik

Oct 25, 2015
    They are all in it together. Lets not forget that the royal family were all good friends with Jimmy Savile.