Joshua Sr Randomly Denying PED Use Was The Result Of His Son's Success In The HW Division

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Sephiroth Rising 7, May 19, 2017.

1. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    As I said, you are delusional. Never happened.

2. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Where has this thread anything to do with boxing, you mean once again that a fighter you don't like for whatever reasons is taking steroids because his father said that he don't take them which is absurd.

lawslaw and Sir Will Wigan like this.
  3. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Explain me what a hoodrat is in your opinion, i'm interested.

4. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    I'm asking a question which involves boxing. You should have aasked that question in your first post instead of coming out with the tripe that you did.

Now I'll answer with another proposed questioned of my own.

Are you seriously going to tell me that it is not strange for Fighter's father to enter the ring and instead of congratulating his son, or thanking the crowd for their support, he immediately beseeches that My boy is not on steroids ladies and gentlemen, it's all hard work, honest.

Imagine it from another boxer who is not your darling.. Let's say Tyson Fury - He beats Wlad in Germany and immediately his Uncle Peter Fury steps in front of him to grab the microphone and assures the world that Fury isn't taking Steroids, he's just been working hard, would you not find that odd and suspicious?

5. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Joshua Snr is about as credible as Trump denying his Russia links. lol.

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  6. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    I never saw that post-fight interview but there would be nothing suspicious and odd about it, it's his father he
    would have wanted to protect him from accusations that guys like you make, you can post a video from the
    post-fight interview or any evidence because i have never seen that.

By the way, i don't dislike Tyson Fury.

7. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    He was not victim to accusations at the time. It's only now after he has turned up to numerous weighs with a considerable amount of increased muscle mass along with a protruding gut that points to someone being entrenched in roid abuse, that people began growing suspicious of the legitimacy of this man.

Here is the video and it starts at 53:17 secs where Joshua's father starts denying that his son has used steroids to get where he is today.

This content is protected

8. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Are you kidding me ?

He said " This is the reward of hard work and not steroids like ... talk about " , Anthony Joshua was already
    accused in 2015 by a lot of haters like you that he is taking steroids, he has the same weight since 2015.

Another poor attempt to discredit a hard working fighter and his father, shame on you.

lawslaw likes this.
  9. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    That is a lie. He jumped up drastically in weight gaining mainly muscle mass with little to no fat from the previous year.

And maybe a small quarter of hard core sports fans as along with those in the bodybuilding industry were beginning to cotton on to the fact that Joshua may not be the clean athlete that he pretends to be.

But most casuals were fully on board with the belief of his father, that everything was down to hard work. I was not on this boards, so I can't judge the views of those who were active on here at the time. Neither can you since your register date was just this year, unless you are trying to tell us something?

10. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Liar, liar, pants on fire. :firedevil:

You most certainly were on these boards at the time, just under the name of one of your many previously banned accounts.

11. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    I'm not talking about this forum you imbecile, there is a life outside of the internet and a lot of people made
    accusations against him.

I'm speaking the truth, he weighed 245 pounds with the same body fat percentage in 2015 and he weighed
    250 pounds 2 years later against Wlad, i can't see how he jumped up drastically in weight.

I think you should put the straight jacket on before you hurt yourself.

lawslaw likes this.
  12. Big Ukrainian

Big Ukrainian Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 10, 2007
    PEDs should be allowed - everyone is on 'something'

If someone says AJ is PED user but others are clean... it's naive to say the least.

I'll name you clean boxers - they're low-level HWs like Dustin Nichols, Richard Carmack or Jakov Gospic. they fight for little money and don't even bother to train and eat properly.

As for elite athletes - until someone is caught we should suppose he's 'clean'. Those are the rules of anti-doping agencies

13. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Wrong.

In 2014 he weighed 248lbs, prior to that he was 230lbs. He is now 250lbs of pure muscle.

Like I said before, the only people questioning Joshua of roid use, were the hardcore boxing fans and Bodybuilders.

It was never a mainstream vendetta, there were no articles or stories or rumours circulating, so his father had no reason to come out with the denial.

14. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Not hypocritical at all, on the basis that you clearly do carry a racist agenda towards black, Asian and Hispanic boxers but do not with regards to white fighters, of whom in general you support; seemingly on grounds of their racial heritage, with which you identify. Therefore, it is entirely consistent to pull you up over racism when you make unsubstantiated claims against fighters from ethnic minorities but not make similar observations when you discuss white fighters in the same context. The hypocrisy and inconsistency rests with you, and the responses you garner merely reflect that.

Pimp C, Jeremy Kyle and Okin129 like this.
  15. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    You are wrong again.

He weighed 230 pounds in his first fight in 2013, 240 pounds in 2014, 248 pounds in 2015 and 250 pounds in

Wladimir Klitschko bulked up from 224 pounds to 236 pounds in one year from 1998-1999, feel free to make accusations against him as well.

Jeremy Kyle likes this.