Joshua Sr Randomly Denying PED Use Was The Result Of His Son's Success In The HW Division

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Sephiroth Rising 7, May 19, 2017.

1. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Well, I hope you now get banned for bypassing the filter as I had been.

We'll finally be able to put this to the test to see if there is any consistency and integrity left with the mods.

2. Celestial gold

Celestial gold Member banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2017
    But it won't change that your a C U N T will it?

Blackclouds and lawslaw like this.
  3. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    I am truly sorry that truth disturbs you to the point where it compels you to unceremoniously curse from your dirty unwashed mouth.

4. Celestial gold

Apr 20, 2017
    Not as unwashed as your mothers mouth around my c o c k

5. Jeremy Kyle

Jeremy Kyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Drugs testing has come a long way sice Mike Tyson days Mike tyson was not blood tested he used a fake ***** and somebody else's urine This is the same reason tyson demanded evanda holyfield take random blood testing., AJ is blood tested you can't fake somebody sticking a needle in your arm and drawing your blood.

Claiming that he is paying off the organizations is just another ridiculous conspiracy theory. The uk anti-doping agency is huge agency, There are even jobs available on their web site for blood collectors and results administrators, If you seriously think they are employing people and having them swear to cover up tests, You are a nut job.

6. Jeremy Kyle

Jun 12, 2015
    That also doesn't explain how Errol Spence has not failed a drugs test either, but you claim his nipples indicate hes clearly roided to the gills, Errol spence is still relatively unknown and not making much money how on earth is he paying off these drugs agencies as well?

I look forward to reading another humorous nutty conspiracy theory or errol spence too.

Pimp C and lawslaw like this.
  7. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Nonsense.

British fighters have confirmed that anti doping in the uk is beyond a joke and easily bypassed. Do you want quotes on that too to disprove your theory that these organisations are credible and trust worthy?

They can't even ban Tyson fury that they claim took Nandrolone. Fury and his cousin were allowed to fight years after their reported failed drugs tests and pick up belts in the process.

The only nutters are naive casual minded boxing fans who do not have a clue about the level of corruption that takes place in one of the most historically corrupted sports.

8. Jeremy Kyle

Jun 12, 2015
    Yes please provide which fighters have quoted this.

9. Celestial gold

Apr 20, 2017
    And you are obviously an expert you absolute complete C O C K S U C K E R

10. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Again you demonstrate your foolish nativity. Spence is under management from none other than Al Haymon, the most powerful man in boxing.

He is pretty much untouchable. You can use your conspiracy theory buzzword to dismiss it, but you don't get puffy nipples from protein shakes and a clean diet.

You get it from roids.

Now if you continue to dimiss everything as a conspiracy simply because you don't want to consider that your hero is a drug cheat, then we can stop this discussion right away as I do not have serious debates with morons who are only intending on wasting my time.

As whatever evidence I present you will not entertain as you have no intention of considering anything.

11. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    You are wasting your time little boy. You're like the dirty stray mutt that keeps barking and barking at the knees of a king.

You will be ignored from herein and don't bother pm me, it is bordering on stalking.

12. Celestial gold

Apr 20, 2017
    Your not a king just a C U N T

13. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    You don't get only puffy nipples from roids, puffy nipples come from gynecomastia, a disorder of the endocrine
    system which 70% of all adolescent boys are developing in puberty, do some research, please.

14. Jeremy Kyle

Jun 12, 2015
    Genuinely had no idea this option existed on this forum, I can actually ignore this guy holy **** this is amazing Thank **** i never have to listen to this guy's foolishness anymore.

Blackclouds likes this.