Joshua Sr Randomly Denying PED Use Was The Result Of His Son's Success In The HW Division

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Sephiroth Rising 7, May 19, 2017.

1. Jeremy Kyle

Jeremy Kyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 12, 2015
    That's the one if you google dillian whyte Jack3d you will see plenty of results, It was a very popular pre work out a few years back, I never used it personalty, but nobody on the bodybuilding forums reported any "gear" like gains from it that's for sure.

Funny how again UK Anti Doping busted whtye for jack3d, But AJ roided to the gills on the real hardcore gear passes every time.

2. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    You truly have no idea.

Jack3d new formula had a ingredient which is called 1 3-dimethylamylamine( look it up and educate yourself) and this compound can break down as a steroid in the body thereby increasing testosterone levels and this is why Whyte failed his drug test.

3. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Jack3d had small amounts of DMAA, it was a really good pre work out booster but it has nothing to do with
    steroids, absolutely nothing, it only helps you to be more focused in your workout and you have a small increase
    of strength and stamina for a couple of hours.

4. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Wasn't half the problem with Dillian Whyte that he claimed he failed because of Jack3d in his October 2012 test, yet it was already banned in the UK from August 2012?

5. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Dillian Whyte failed the test because DMAA is forbidden, it has a similar effect as Amphetamine but it is not
    a steroid.

6. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    You are correct, It isn't a steroid however it can break down in the body as one. Not to mention amphetamines activate the sympathetic nervous system and can lower levels of prolactin which undoubtedly means higher levels of testosterone production

There is little doubt that Dillian Whyte's case of gyno was an effect of what he was ingesting.

Take a look of him during his kick boxing days before he was introduced to Jack3d and he never had any puffy nipples to speak of.

7. BodyBlaster

BodyBlaster Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 25, 2007
    I don't know the chemical properties of Jack3d, but i took it before it got binned, and its effects were ridiculous, make me and plenty others exceed our actual capabilities in the gym.
    Came with an absolutely horrible crash a few hours afterwards. Was definitely a performance enhancer.

8. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    Without question we can attribute that to the steroidal and amphetamine effects of the new formula of Jack3d which has now been banned by the FDA.

What is a sorry state of affairs is that it was sold over the counter and many sportsmen and even adolescents were taking it as a sports pre-workout drink not fully understanding they were ingesting a performance enhancer and would then be labelled drug cheats or fail tests for certain jobs.

I believe this is what happened to Lucas Browne with his 2nd drug test. They are now lacing supplements with ostarine, a selective androgen rececptor modulator, which isn't classified as a steroid, but it has a anabolic performance enhancing benefits, similar to traditional steroids but with less likelihood of suffering their side effects.

True supporters of Boxing need to begin educating themselves and opening their eyes and stop looking at these cases as if they are black and white. There are honest fighters who have failed tests and cheaters who are passing their tests.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  9. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    did joshua sell you some tarragon? lol

10. Andy_Kaufman

Andy_Kaufman Member banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    There's nothing to suggest the op is racist. I think you need to be sure of your ground before such accusations are thrown around.

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  11. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Why doesn't he give Wilder a pass for the Povetkin fight falling through if he is so anti-peds?

Pimp C likes this.
  12. Andy_Kaufman

Andy_Kaufman Member banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Probably because Wilder is a disgrace and a fraud.

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  13. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    So he should be blamed for the Povetkin fight not happening?

Pimp C likes this.
  14. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    It's funny you mention Wilder, because he was the one who was doing exactly what I am doing i.e accusing a fighter of taking peds even though they passed drug tests at the time.

It was only after Wilder started suggesting Povetkin was on the gear, that he later failed drug tests. And I'd wager not you or your friends were accusing Wilder of being a racist or a hater for it. In fact you were mostly likely fully behind him.

15. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Loads of people knew Povektin juiced himself up after the Wlad loss.

When Teddy Atlas trained him he called him a '4 round fighter' .

Povetkin used be called the Pillsbury doughboy and the Michelin man during his prime , then suddenly turned into the hulk , displaying stamina he never had before at 36.

There was abundant evidence to suggest he was popping beast pellets and it turned out to be true.

If you are so anti-peds , why don't you give Wilder a pass for failing to fight a top rated opponent ?

Pimp C likes this.