Joshua vs Klitschko Prediction!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Joshua Rubinstein, Jan 30, 2017.

1. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    he very well may do... will you however be on here to give him credit if AJ wins?

2. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    As people know boxing and certain fights are about the timing f said fight, usually it favours the young fresher fighter to overcome the older guy, but with this fight it is the other way around in my opinion.

Joshua was manufactured to the position he is in right now, and sooner or later he was going to have to get in there with somebody of substance.

For me it is to soon for AJ.

He does not have the experience to deal with even this version of Wlad, Wlad will win on his experience, and will probably stop AJ late on when his experience shows.

If people think that Dillian Whyte hurt AJ which he did, what do you think will happen when Wlad catches him flush, and he will at some point.

Like i said it is all about timing, and the time is right, right now for Wlad to expose the inexperience of AJ and beat him.

Not hating on AJ as i happen to like the guy, but i just do not see him doing it though.

destruction likes this.
  3. Grenadier

Grenadier New Member Full Member

Nov 5, 2016
    I expect wlad will win, that's not to say Josh won't win but I think people have got a bit carried away he has fought no one. I can see wlad landing a left hook in the mid rounds and I don't think Josh will take it well

4. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    I think Joshua is going to win and early

5. lewis gassed

lewis gassed The Bronze Dosser Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Joshua stoppage, would be surprised at any other outcome.

Zola29, Mr Traumatik and Panda Danga like this.
  6. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    I think Wlad will win and I think he will stop Joshua late

7. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    George Foreman warned Joshua of Vlad's experience, Lewis picks Vlad, so does Wilder. Vitali picks Vlad as long as he is focused, Vitali said that age will not make a difference.............Joshua will have to have improved a lot since camp when Vlad and he were sparring, at that time it was no contest............

I thought Vlad was taller than Joshua, Joshua looks to no more than 6 feet 5 inches tall. I thought they were supposed to be the same height...............well, Vlad is taller, looking at the pictures..............

8. Joshua Rubinstein

Joshua Rubinstein New Member banned Full Member

Jan 30, 2017