Joshua vs Usyk The Official Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Scissors, Sep 20, 2021.

Who wins and how

Poll closed Sep 25, 2021.
  1. Joshua KO

30 vote(s)
    36.1%
  2. Joshua Points

19 vote(s)
    22.9%
  3. Usyk KO

25 vote(s)
    30.1%
  4. Usyk points

9 vote(s)
    10.8%
  1. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum New Member banned Full Member

Sep 23, 2021
    @Jurgen fair enough mate, didn't see your other posts.

Jurgen likes this.
  2. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum New Member banned Full Member

Sep 23, 2021
    haha. Maybe he'll go AWOL like @Aydamn

3. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    I got it completely wrong. Wasn't the first time and won't be the last lol.
    Usyk put on a masterclass last night. I don't fancy Joshua's chance in a rematch. If he does then he has to change trainers straight away.

4. Ty is That Guy

Ty is That Guy Member Full Member

Jul 6, 2021
    Not even close. AJ chose the wrong tactics and he lost. Fair and square. He fights rop opponents constantly so that will happen from time to time. That's why all the hall of fame boxers have losses on their records. They fight the best and when they lose, they come back. If AJ fought guys like Seferi and Schwarz like Fury did, then he would have nothing to lose. But he doesn't. He tests himself and that's why I support his career.

5. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    AJ folds under pressure and this was no different. He only beat fat Andy the second time because fat boy was living the easy life and failed to train.

Glad to see you retuned for this trash talk.
    All good bro and thanks for being a good sport

6. Ty is That Guy

Jul 6, 2021
    I'm a good sport, just like AJ is. Theres no need to hide after a fight like that. AJ is not and was not my idol. Ali is and was. I follow AJ because he fights the best and tests himself. That's what a true champion is supposed to do. And just like the Ruiz rematch, I have full confidence that AJ changes a few things and wins. By KO. And if he doesn't, well he tried. And life goes on haha

Bustajay likes this.
  7. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    I have to give AJ credit for his bodywork with them beautifully placed uppercuts but he failed to follow through on the body.

8. Ty is That Guy

Jul 6, 2021
    He failed to follow through on a lot of stuff. Wrong tactics. Wrong gameplan. And didn't take advantage of his size at all. He should have been hitting Usyk in the clinches and corralling him with the left hook before he moved out of the way. I'm sure he has plenty of film to go over before the next fight and it'll be interesting to see the changes made.

9. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    @Aydamn never left. He merely rebranded...

[url]https://www.boxingforum24.com/threads/dilian-whyte-is-a-bad-liar.676221/page-6#post-21362250[/url]

Safin likes this.