Joshua vs Usyk

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Dance84, Feb 24, 2020.

Who would win

1. Joshua by Decision

2. Joshua by Knockout

3. Usyk by Decision

4. Usyk by Knockout

5. Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Yeah you are right, he struggles with those with good movement... I just want to see the fight man... I am not sold on Usyk or Hunter taking over the division.

When Fury beat Wilder on Saturday that proved things to me that I previously doubted... Fury earned my respect that day... actions speak louder than words... so I want Usyk to show me he is what people say he is...

2. Dance84

Dance84 Unicorn and seastar land Full Member

Oct 11, 2017
    same here thats why im so interested in usyk vs joshua

usyk has alot of hype behind him i want to see if its real. he comes with a big tag

if usyk beats chisora it wont prove anything to me . if he beats joshua now we are talking

its one of those size vs skill i like it alot

Aydamn likes this.
  3. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    100% That's why I wanted him to go straight in there with AJ. Chisora could knock Usyk out, as could any heavyweight but apart from that Chisora is perfect for an Usyk showcase fight.

If Chisora does manage to KO Usyk with a huge right, that doesn't all off a sudden make him a bad boxer, he just caught by a bigger guy.

4. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    I honestly think that Usyk could surprise a lot of people, the guy who sits next to me at work reckons that if Fury and Usyk never meet than Usyk could go on to be the top dog in the division once Fury has retired. I thought about it and I can see it, we just need to see how effectively he deals with Chisora.