Joshua "you ain't my promoter to judge what I'm gonna do in my career"

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by names tom, Nov 16, 2023.

1. names tom

names tom New Member banned Full Member

Nov 15, 2023
    Youd think a man with all that money would take charge of his own career, you wouldn't see Fury being dictated to by anybody, so whats the difference with Joshua?

2. McQuaid89

McQuaid89 Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2012
    He was sitting in the Wembley Arena when he said it

3. Finkel

Finkel Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 10, 2020
    Guy throws a mutli-page hissy fit over English grammar.:ibutt Gets banned. :crybaby2:Then we get Jim :babeando:

4. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz That new gorilla tape, is it silver backed? Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    I haven’t watched the press conference yet but at any point does Hearn or aj or warren get asked ‘why is aj not fighting wilder here?’

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  5. Punchdrunk1

Punchdrunk1 Active Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2019
    It wasn't your usual press conference - no one got asked any questions like that.
    The only time most people spoke was to thank their excellency

anjawnaymiz likes this.
  6. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    AJ was the only fighter on that table who was acting up. Frank has said plenty of stuff about Wilder after the Fury fights, but Deontay happily sat next to him and answered the questions without issue.

AJ looked like an anxious mess, demanding Eddie hold his hands as if he is a child on his face day off to school and doesn’t want to leave his mummy at the gates.

He looked scared to death when Wilder was addressing him, and the stare down with Wallin was also strange.

Hope he can get some effective psychology help, because God help him if he ever signs to fight Wilder or Fury- he will work himself into a frenzy.

7. AngryBirds

AngryBirds Active Member Full Member

Sep 3, 2022
    Don't worry. AJ will relax....right on the canvas when Wilders right hand connects thats is.