Jungle Boy

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by chinachin_76, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Rodin

Rodin Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 19, 2008
    ****en hell, you'ld have to cover a lot of forums to find a poster willing to put his name to such racist filth & abuse of trust.

This whole string has been a rampage of thanklessness towards everything this country has & the rights it has given him.

Get some councelling Sonni, it gone past a joke.

2. cedrichw

cedrichw Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 1, 2007
    SMA you talk about turning pro. mate i am a heavy weight I dont think that any boxing authority will allow 2 people to fight with a 60KG or more weight difference. Though there are a few pubs that do Dwarf throwing maybe thats what we should get into we could make a fortune. I know you are not technically a dwarf but pretty close

3. IrnBruMan

IrnBruMan Obsessed with Boxing banned

Apr 8, 2006
  4. flamengo

flamengo Coool as a Cucumber. Full Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Have a listen to yourself, you pathetic, forgetful, incredulous moron. Fenech is a little sook. He was, is and will remain nothing more. The IBF were a poor, ill-recieved, pre-pubescent organisation prior to Larry Holmes enlisting his name for the sake of a less abrupt conclusion to his career.

Its the constant reminders from clowns like yourself that invade my personal space. You throw text at the pc in referance to the poorly opinionated little wogs views of the WBF. Momentarily, reflect on the one charactor, and his IBF opponent in Satoshi Shinyaki. The IBF was in the infancy of its growth. Soon to advance and become well accepted. Satoshi Shiniaki IS, without any doubt, the most incredulous world champ to have visited these shores....

Had the WBF been in effect in the mid 80s, Bill Mordey would have pounced upon it. Fenech was a simple tool for Mordey to reap rewards from. Bill managed him perfectly. Mordey allowed Fenechs ego to dominate headlines, whilst Mordey pursued the oportunities to keep the fat mouth of Fenech open. Fenech is the greatest self promoter in Australian boxing history. He MADE the public fall in love with him, via the smarts of Mordey.

Dont knock the WBF at this point in time ladies.

5. JOSEY WALES

JOSEY WALES Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 27, 2006
  6. ozziebattler

ozziebattler Shadow Boxer Full Member

Feb 4, 2006
    I have been gone for a few months and this thread is still going.

But it seems things have gotten personal.

Whats going on??

Sonny my man whats new??

7. ozziebattler

Feb 4, 2006
    Doubt a former child soldier from africa who has experienced things/had things done to him that all your street fisty cuffs combined couldnt compare to is going to fear you to much mate.

Have fun.

8. Marcus

Marcus Boxing Junkie banned

Jan 16, 2007
    this thread has turned racist, nearly all the aussie boys hate when that **** comes up.

SMA, for sayin that **** to Ced your a ****.

Flam, if u called Kegsy a wog, shame on you.

Can this thread be erased now, its a joke gone thats gone too far now.

9. flamengo

flamengo Coool as a Cucumber. Full Member

Aug 4, 2008
    My "wog" comment is related to, and pointed directly at Jeff Fenech. The remarks relating to Kegsy are in the top line. Thank you.

10. cedrichw

cedrichw Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 1, 2007

I agree mate he wouldn't have any fear of me i was just pissed that i drove 12 hour to a place he said he was going to be then he didn't turn up. a big waste of time for me and I hit out at him about being scared. but just the same I aint scared of him like he has said a few times. i was there ready to go and no show. Looks like nothing will happen now as i aint turning pro for this **** and even if i did I wouldn't be allowed to fight someone his weight so looks like it's just internet banter and nothing else

11. Marcus

Jan 16, 2007
    ok flame, but quit the wog **** maybe, its really not needed and just opens up comments that will go further into race issues. plus " **** " is a better insult.

12. bushboy

bushboy Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 25, 2007
    Haha spot on marcus

13. Phil

Phil Member Full Member

Jul 27, 2004
    Man that was hard to read.

I will translate.

Your Fat and like pop corn. His not a fighter or a warrior or immortal and his abilty makes him a coward ?

He teases a trainer cos the guy cant walk and only respect 2 trainers. Something about your sister.

There are some people, they have smelly mouths and there from the country ? or a country ?

He then goes on to thearten us all and something about the police and Jeff Fenech.

Sonni I have some advise. Go back to school.

14. ozziebattler

Feb 4, 2006
    Mate we all aint even 100% sure its the real SMA.

Since he came online it has been abit hard to fully believe its the realdeal.

As for driving 12 hours to knuckle on with him.Why didnt you fly??lol

15. Marcus

Jan 16, 2007
    its him for sure mate, also, good to see you back posting :good