Junior Witter was right...

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Dunky McCafferty, Jun 23, 2007.

1. kurt2006

kurt2006 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 5, 2006
    :patsch Yes and we know how many days notice Witter took that fight on.

Kudos to Hatton. Still would like to see him mix it with Cotto and PBF.

2. ron u.k.

ron u.k. Boxing Addict banned

Feb 14, 2006
    so you took hatton to beat tszyu then? plus castillo is 33.

3. Vantage_West

Vantage_West ヒップホップ·プロデューサー Full Member

Jul 11, 2006
    i totally agree with the 2 inside fighters same with urango and hatton and same with this fight aswell

he was outboxing urango and was outboxing castillo what more do you want the fight was gonna be to the faster man hatotn did that he was going to win.

4. Dunky McCafferty

Dunky McCafferty Boxing Junkie banned

Aug 24, 2004
    Oh dear. I see there are a few in here with the 'Dunky hates Hatton cos Hattons english'

I have explained many times my reasons for hating hatton on this forum, & none are because he is english. Cant Hatton fans just accept not everybody in the world loves him like you all do?

It seems that 'normal' posters who I can have a bit of banter with turn into savage drooling bloodthirsty lunatics when I dare criticize Hatton, Hatton mania on here is worse than Beatlemania was in its heyday.

But you dont frighten me with your bile Hatton nuthuggers:D
    I must admit though, the sheer amount of hatton nuthuggers kicking around makes me wonder if it is even worthwhile arguing about hatton anymore, I dont know if I can be arsed arguing with 20 people at one time, just cos I tell the truth about Ricky. Reason being only 10% of Hatton nuthuggers know their boxing, & my time is too precious to argue with dumb Hatton fans who refuse to listen to my valid & dare I say it, cutting points.

At least Junior Witter & Max Kellerman tell it like it is. So there is still hope that the world hasnt gone totally mad I suppose.

5. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    I dont deal in 'ifs & buts'

hattons not scottish, so end of argument.

6. brown bomber

brown bomber 2010 Poster of the Year Full Member

Jul 1, 2006
    funnily enough so do we. :lol: Do ozzy women love the **** or what?

7. hitman_hatton1

hitman_hatton1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    good one. :yep :lol:

8. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    What is all this 'jumping on dick' talk from all of you? "hes jumping on this dick & that dick" Hes jsut a dick jumping dick jumper, cos he doesnt rate Ricky Hatton!!!

man, & people wonder why I dont credit most Hatton fans as proper boxing people...

But anyway. Lets get back to some proper boxing talk. You keep digging me about Arthur to try & provoke a reaction, but you are way wide of the mark there. If you want to wind me up, better choosing another fighter to do it with. I like Arthur, but there are other scottish fighters I like more.

I can give you a clue if you want:deal

9. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    HeyHH1, serious question from me. Who is your prediction for Rickys next fight?
    Dont worry, Its not a loaded question, I just want to see which direction one of his biggest fans on the forum(you) think hes going to go. hes got that £10,000,000 fight deal now for beating castillo, so do you think hes going to finally have a defining fight?

10. Lampshade

Lampshade New Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2005
    You sure you want to pick that side?

11. China_hand_Joe

China_hand_Joe Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 21, 2006
    You still managed to fit one in :lol:

12. Dunky McCafferty

Aug 24, 2004
    Thats a nice question china, Not loaded at all! Now look what you done, you scared the Hattomaniac away, now I gotta set my trap again for the next unsuspecting Hattomaniac who comes along...

13. doddster

doddster New Member Full Member

May 18, 2007
    not real bright yourself hey.:happy

14. doddster

doddster New Member Full Member

May 18, 2007
    thats funny,what is the go with those bad ass teeth?eeeeeewwwwwww:!:

15. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2007
    To be fair I dont really notice much of a difference in dental hygene between brits and the locals. Aussies are a good bunch of blokes on the whole, the only thing Ive really noticed from my time here is that a massive ammount of the blokes in the city either like it up the arse, or would definitely help out of there was a shortage.